Hillary said she emailed with Bill, but the thing is ...

Bill Clinton doesn't use email.

At a press conference on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said the server that housed her emails while she was secretary of state (that was reportedly housed at her home in New York) was set up for President Bill Clinton. She also said that some of the "personal" emails she deleted were between her and her husband.

But just before Hillary began the press conference at the United Nations building, the Wall Street Journal reported that Bill Clinton does not use email.

"The former president, who does regularly use Twitter, has sent a grand total of two emails during his entire life, both as president, says Matt McKenna, his spokesman," WSJ reported. "After leaving office, Mr. Clinton established his own domain that staff use — @presidentclinton.com. But Mr. Clinton still doesn't use email himself, Mr. McKenna said."

One of Bill's emails was to astronaut and former Sen. John Glenn, the other was to U.S. troops.

But Hillary said during her press conference that her email server "contains personal communications from my husband and me."

read more:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-said-she-emailed-with-bil...

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pattern behavior for the Billaries.

Make the lie your friend sort of like they did with the Rose Law firm files that mysteriously disappeared while she was under investigation and more mysteriously reappeared in the white house attic while they were living there.

I watched her speech. Who in the world has to have two phones one for each different email account? I have four emails a mixture of work and personal all on one phone. All I have to do is select from a drop down bar what account I want to send from. Ten year olds know this. Not to mention she she fired an ambassador for having a personal email he used for government business. Only a brain dead idiot would believe these lies.

Remember,  Hil-LIAR-y is the "smartest" woman in the World! THIS email fiasco is crooked and this shows HOW smart she is!! By the way, this is nothing but part of a "Right Wing conspiracy"!!

I have to admit, She is an outstanding Liar!! Only SATAN has her beat!

This woman is the dumbest woman in the world. She is a Hanoi Jane! Podesta is her "buddy", BUT he can not save her this time. Trey Gowdy will run circles around the Clinton machine!

Besides, Both Clintons are getting senile!

I just posted this very detail on another site!

Bill Clinton said he did not do emails. Hil-Liar-y said she emailed her husband on HIS personal email server.  If Bill does NOT do emails, HOW did he receive or respond to emails that Hil-LIAR-y said SHE DID EMAIL HER HUSBAND on HIS personal email server??? He said no and she said she did! This shows BOTH Clintons are Bald Face LIARS!! BOTH are lower than snake s#*t!!  The only entity that is worse than BOTH Clintons id SATAN!!

The MSM and supporters have touted that Hil-LIAR-y Clinton is the smartest woman in the World! Well; she is so smart she screwed herself. Every word of her explanation about the emails is a bald face lie! The explanation is gobbled gook! Both Clintons got together with Podesta and other Clintonites and came up with this preposterous excuse! It is White Water White Wash ALL OVER AGAIN!! THEY NEVER tell the truth about ANYTHING!! I think the Clintons put their heads together and came up with this BS! It is typical Clinton! This "as the s#*t turns" soap opera is past it's prime!

If Obama is putting the screws to H. Clinton---so be it! She deserves every turn of the screw!  Only problem is, too many more turns of the screw, her butt may fall off! I hope this destroys her once ad for all!

IT IS TIME FOR THE CLINTON CRAP TO BE OVER ---  once and for all! She is just another Hanoi Jane!

HEY, HEY! Lois Lerner would not be in so much trouble IS SHE had used a private personal email server at her home for IRS business! She could whine like Clinton and may have been better off!

Mary Ann: Bill was saying he doesn't do email -- he receives it and reads it but doesn't send it.

It's kind of like his trouble with the word is.  Remember?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/1998/09/...

The most hidden emails are the ones of her connecting with Islam and the deals in our sell out for a price.  Now she has some back up if anyone crosses her in the Senate or House once she's the President as the muslims come for "Payback" on their investments,  the politician  who wont go along with her "Arrangment" will now be seen as an enemy of Islam.

There is a difference between being smart and being a conniving liar; Hillary Clinton is a very bad individual; she has a flaw that Hispanic people call "heavy blood" (like oatmeal thickness)... it means that she has a personality that is very hard to take.  People who are considered to have 'light blood'; are easy to like. Another good example is that it has been expressed that some people light up a room and other people simply turn the light off... and Hillary is a toxic person who seems to turn lights off and turns people off.  The only ones that will put up with Hillary are people who must deal with her or else!

The good thing is that lies have a way of showing up vividly to shame the very person who is a malicious liar. 

Hillary has no right to keep the server; if she was lazy and irresponsible and didn't do what she was suppose to do, and she put government correspondence mixed with her personal mail; it is her problem and not the problem of the country; and it surely must  have information and it belongs to the government of the American people and if she deleted anything, even if it was personal, she must be held accountable.

Lets remember that her husband was raping ladies while he was supposed to be conducting himself respectful of his privileged position as President of the United States; yet he was in violation and Hillary lied for him. He should have landed in prison and the fact that he didn't seems to make them think that they are above the law. This has to stop now!

Interesting.

Dewey Mason, I hope that our conservative representatives are reading the information on these sites! It would surely behoove them; and it would give them solid meaty gritty information to use to protect our Constitution and our country and to show that they really care about what conservative Americans are expecting from them!

God bless America

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service