Agree or Disagree!???

On his radio show on Friday, Fox News host Sean Hannity said House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), along with the rest of the Republican leadership in the House, had to be replaced. 

"I do think leadership in the House needs to change," Hannity said. "I don't think John Boehner is equipped for the job. I don't think he has the stomach to negotiate. I don't think he has the ability to communicate the positive, solution-oriented vision for the country."

"How hard is it?" Hannity asked. "Why aren't these guys out there explaining what their vision is?"

Listen to the sound clip in this article! GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/11/Hannity-Boehner-...

Views: 1222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While we are talking about getting rid of people, how about the aholes who are trying to undermine the tea party Patriots in Congress? Like Karl Rove, Brad Bradshaw and the rest of those "rockefeller " Rino's that like the old establishment, Wall street, but no national alleigence bunch. Why does Fox give these asshole a political platform? Is Fox pro-American or a globalism tool??

While speaking about Fox news, Iam not so sure it is just that. Maybe Faaux news?/ They had no mention that I saw of the truckers in Washington. Are the Fox bigwigs caught up in the "politcal correct" bullshit now ??

There was no mention because it was flop. Check relevant threads on this site. One eyewitness reported 10 trucks that drove around for a few hours and went home.

Most are saying and seeing the same thing, but why didn't we vote this pig out of office last year? The guy is a crook, a lier, a cheat, so where were all of out people at when it came time to vote. Every time I think of all the useless people who sat on their but and allowed this to happen out of sheer laziness I get more angry at them than I do at the democraps. We had a perfect opportunity to get rid of the usurper. We had such a lousy count at the polls it is no wonder we lost. This needs addressed before we go and blow more smoke up peoples rears when we talk about how we are showing a united front against Obuma and his minions. It did not happen and they laughed all of the way to the White house again. I am tired of telling all my friends how things are going to get worse when better than half of the registered voters stayed home and sat on the Internet bitching about Ovomit. How are we going to get the rest of the voters off their behinds? Both elections the same crap. I just can't emphasize  how important it is to get out and vote. ARG! 

We don't know what our turnout was! We were told it was 3-4 million too low. I think it likely that we were told that as a cover for election fraud. I think election fraud may have been the worst ever in our history.

Hey Sparky, Here,s my take on this, I attended all the Mitt for pres. rallies in Denver and thought thing were going pretty good, people were really motivated, screaming and hollering etc, all good. Now when the debates on the tube begin our problems started, the first one okay and then down hill from there. the peoples momentum was so-so but still ok. But when the time came for the last debate, Mitt had the crown and was about to put it on, ovomit left the door open for the final shot from Mitt, and whayt does Mitt do?. He folds like a lounge chair, he had ovomit the liar on the ground and i know i was disappointed but the air in the balloon just started to disappear , momentum changed and honestly a lot of people who should have voted, failed to do so. My point now is this We The People have to take our friends and neighbors by the hand and every single republican,conservative and independent will have to come out and vote. I do understand the voting issues of the crooked left, but we will save that for another day, but we can NOT give up no matter what, stay in till the bell rings. Hope this sheds a little light on this matter. ........... Vietnam vet 69-71

As a Vietnam veteran you sure didn't learn anything about politics; put up or shut up.  Kennedy proved that voting doesn't matter when it can (and is to) be bought; so only an idiot believes voting matters.  I'll do more damage to a politician in court as a criminal lawyer, than you ever will do to a politician at the ballot box.

Its easy to criticize, but harder to offer a solution. So, we should all be lawyers ? Those sort of comments are exactly what is wrong with some of the voters. There are two kinds of criticism, constructive and destructive. What is going on in the republican party is the latter. To you, I say, if you are not part of the solution, then you are probably part of the problem.  Unless you prefer the ammo box.

Is there something wrong with making intelligent use of the ammo box?  Electioneering guarantees replacing one criminal with another: so why engage in insanity, expecting different results, just because the Immoral Majority insist (without moral authority - duh!) that if you don't vote, you can't b---h.  The Immoral Majority are those who falsely believe that there is safety in numbers, but when this proves wrong, they have only their own false expectations to blame (for living in denial of the limits and nature of their moral authority).  There is nothing wrong with being a lawyer, since not all lawyers are equal; I look forward to becoming one of the more sadistic criminal lawyers that ever lived and I won't apologize for being sadistic, either.  Besides, what if my judgments about an election prove to be superior to those of the Immoral Majority?  Why should I succumb to the fear and ignorance of the Immoral Majority?

You still have not offered any solutions. Now you are sounding like the politicians we are bitching about. Were does moral AUTHORITY fit in this conversation ? I will never give any politician the authority over my morals. Thats where the ammo box comes in.

Besides that, you seem to be saying number dont count ? Thats not good logic.

Define good logic.  Good logic to one person does not have (in fact cannot be) be good logic to another; logic is not uniform since it is form by a person's maturity and intelligence; which is why the majority of voters have no business voting, since they vote their with immature emotions and not their, tempered, mature logic.  Immature emotions insist that numbers count and are the final authority, while tempered reasoning tells you that the individual is unique enough to easily betray the Immoral Majority in any situation (when necessity requires it), since the Immoral Majority live in fear of hurting someone else's feeling to much to care about their own uniqueness.  A true example is: if a family decides that the non-conformist in the family can't engage in an activity, because the family says so due to implied (unproven) authority, does the non-conformist obey his/her conscious - knowing they are right and superior in their judgment (that the family desperately does not want to directly or indirectly acknowledge) - or "does the non-conformist let the cowardly majority they have for a family over-rule them, when the individual is hurting no one with their non-conformity?"  The same applies to American politics.  Besides, did our Founding Fathers use what they understood to be Christian morals to justify the American Revolution?  Of course they did; which was the key difference between the American Revolution and the French Revolution (which was based on atheism/humanism).  Christian morals are the foundation of our Republic; without them we are nothing.  You don't need me to offer solutions (when you already have them right in front of you); my desire is to witness that Christ and His Kingdom remain your focus.  If you don't think morals count, remind yourself of what George Washington said: (Christian) religion and morality were the foundational pillars that our Republic was based on.  I put "Christian" in parenthesis because Washington's quote was a known, generic reference to the Christian faith, which was the dominant faith at our country's founding.  Besides, bitching is an impotent act of futility: what results has bitching ever gotten you?  Nothing, and it revealed exactly how contemptuous elected officials are of you, because they lied to you to get you to vote for them.  Do you want solutions or to be told what you want to hear?

Your right Eric. Now lets figure out how to prevent this same crap from happening again. Sometimes, it looks like the only alternative is to start the Second American Revolution. Some of the crap Obama is pulling is right out of the Bill Clinton era. Going after the guns, militia, Political correctness, using government resources to stifle our liberties etc. Some talk about "firing" the whole damn Congress. What about the 50 or so that are the only ones standing by the Constitution ? We need those types to take this country back to what we fought for against the British. We should all be standing tall with Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Louie Gomert and the rest of the real Patriots. And yes morals and Morale count. BUT, no matter what form of logic you want to apply, NUMBERS ARE THE BOTTOM LINE IN ELECTIONS. And I certainly agree that for instance, welfare recipients should NOT be allowed to vote,just as people who do not own property should not be allowed to vote on property taxes. Discussions like this are exactly what our Congress should be doing instead of letting  a lame brain like Harry Read run the U.S. Senate.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service