Agree or Disagree!???

On his radio show on Friday, Fox News host Sean Hannity said House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), along with the rest of the Republican leadership in the House, had to be replaced. 

"I do think leadership in the House needs to change," Hannity said. "I don't think John Boehner is equipped for the job. I don't think he has the stomach to negotiate. I don't think he has the ability to communicate the positive, solution-oriented vision for the country."

"How hard is it?" Hannity asked. "Why aren't these guys out there explaining what their vision is?"

Listen to the sound clip in this article! GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/11/Hannity-Boehner-...

Views: 1222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You better hope we don't default cause nobody will get a check.

Why some of us have been prepping.....what is happening is not sustainable in either situation!

Mike, this is the great misconception.......look into the facts about the laws concerning disbursment of Federal funds and funds taken in every month by the Federal Government.  If any of what you mention comes to pass, it will be bacause OBUMBO ordered it to further punish the We, the People, not because the money wasn't there and the authority to disburse it wasn't in the law.  We do have to remember that the White House does not care at all what the laws are.  In other words, whatever happens...is all up to the decisions of one (man??) OBUMBO!

I am feeling the same, Thanks for service. Let's get this ass tard. If he won't help our dead military's families he is a piece of crap. I am so pissed, they don't even get a sorry, when he could have signed a executive order, I guarantee Romney would not have allowed this. Let's give him and his lawyers something to interpet, you can't interpet a law, I hope you can interpet a bullet!

How can he still have a 37 percent approval rating this is the sad thing!

Our  vets have sacrificed so much for us it is time for all America to return the favor!

Someday we will all be judged.

I posted a comment about obama based on MLKs words

= = =

........they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

= = = =

I figure obama should pray that he will be judged by  the color of his skin

Also, I suggest you be more circumspect about bullets

Sean, I'm with you.

Recently I sent this to Reince Preibus

= = = =

October 9, 2013

To:  Reince Preibus

Via Fax to 1-202-863-8773

DO SOME TALKING

R,

Earlier this year I declined to contribute to the RNC because there was no visible evidence it was doing anything.

Things have gotten a bit better, but you are still WAY behind the Communications Curve.

Look at what I just got from the SCF

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=75124207697efe9a19ed9a724&i...

and this

http://www.senateconservatives.com/site/post/2300/scf-launches-tv-a...

Now more than ever you need to “up your game”

Thanks to Ted Cruz and a few others, we are finally STANDING UP

However, we are being “OUT-PR’D”.

With over 250 republicans in the House and Senate, it is criminal that the airwaves are left void for the demorats to fill.

Where are the Interviews, TV ads, op-eds, blogs about ALL the things done in the House and NOT done in the Senate?

•  Four Bills sent to the Senate to fund the Government
    • Defund Obamacare
    • Delay Obamacare
    • Give Individuals the same waiver as others
    • Fund backpay for furloughed employees
  • ALL of these are evidence of compromise by Republicans
  • But Reid/Obama  refuse to consider/vote on them
    • …and because  of a void have turned the tables and are now jamming a CR vote challenge down Boehner’s throat
    • TURN UP THE HEAT … LET PEOPLE HEAR
  • Where are the interviews blasting Obama for selectively shutting down the gov’t?
  • EXPOSE GANG OBAMA TO AMERICA
  • If you guys are “too busy” , enlist an army of volunteers from the blog pages
  • DO SOMETHING …now!
    • Interviews, TV ads, op-eds, blogs…………….
    • GET VISIBLE

You ask for $$$$

I’ll bet I don’t hear from you.

Remember that the next time you ask

= = = =

Thus far..........NO REPLY!

It goes beyond House leadership

I call my reps just about daily and I do ask why they do not get their message out. Last time I called I told them they need professional help in getting their voice to get the message out because we never hear them.

Ted Cruz should keep up the heat and actually shut the government down, Let the people see that they do not need the department of education in Washington, the EPA and the rest.

my911,

Excellent input to the GOP.....not that they will listen, but if every American was as informed and outspoken as you are.....they might have to listen..........keep up the good work.  Miillions of Americans out here are with you!

T,

Thank you.

My biggest frustration is the apathy of Americans

Second is my inability to reach more people and get them engaged.

Thanks for the encouragement.

my911,

You just stated my exact feelings in you last post.  I assure you that we are not alone in feeling frustrated at the apathy of people around us and the difficulty of getting them engaged against these criminal Marxist politicians who are destroying this country.  Keep at it ..... I know that we are not alone!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service