Agree or Disagree!???

On his radio show on Friday, Fox News host Sean Hannity said House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), along with the rest of the Republican leadership in the House, had to be replaced. 

"I do think leadership in the House needs to change," Hannity said. "I don't think John Boehner is equipped for the job. I don't think he has the stomach to negotiate. I don't think he has the ability to communicate the positive, solution-oriented vision for the country."

"How hard is it?" Hannity asked. "Why aren't these guys out there explaining what their vision is?"

Listen to the sound clip in this article! GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/11/Hannity-Boehner-...

Views: 1222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad to hear Sean finally speaking out about Boehner.

I agree Sean Hannity many times speaks out Both sides of his mouth. He talks tuff but entertains may pretenders on His show. Thus causing confusion to the low information voter.No Romney no Rove been there done that.

I don't think he speaks on both sides of his mouth, but I know what you're saying.  He gives the RINO's a voice sometimes, instead of exposing them.  I know he tries to be fair, but sometimes he's just got to be bold.

Sean is right.......we need leaders in the House of Representatives to protect the interests of the American People and the United States of America.  John Boehner and Eric Cantor are not it.....THEY HAVE TO GO FOR THE GOOD OF THIS COUNTRY!

TOTALLY AGREE GET RID OF ALL OF THEM, THEY ARE NOOOOOOOOOO LEADERS PAID FOR BY THE CORPORATION OF DC!

There comes a time when change must come and come quickly. The top must be replaced. They will sell us down the road. They I think are afraid of Obama. Why

obama's color.

obama's "religion"..evilness...backers....they sold their souls to satan long ago!

Dump the Lump...

No guts, no glory...

obama attended 'occidental college' under a "fullbright scholarship". which is for "foreign nationals".!!

obama was and is an INDONESIAN citizen. that is why obama paid two million with his first executive order

to close his college records.

old sarge,'nam vet,'68,'70

lrrp/abn

ditto Pal

He failed. His grade school report cards are on EBay with the current bid at $587

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

SWEET: Republican Representative Introduces Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi From Congress

Louisiana Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham has introduced legislation to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives.

Abraham’s resolution accuses Pelosi of a “vicious crusade” against President Donald Trump.

Above: Rep. Ralph Abraham

“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”

“House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020,” the statement continued. “I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”

The text of the resolution, which is most definitely not going to pass the Democrat-controlled House reads: “Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

Fox News notes that constitutional clause holds that “Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service