FBI: We Will Not Release Any More Evidence About Vegas Massacre

 The FBI have announced that they will no longer release evidence related to the Las Vegas massacre, claiming that it is not in the public interest to do so. In yet another obvious attempt at covering-up the truth about what happened in Vegas, the FBI are now refusing to provide any updates to the media since the official narrative changed two weeks ago.

Thedailysheeple.com reports: The silence from authorities has gotten so obvious that even local mainstream news outlets are sounding the alarm. When you couple this with the documented evidence that points to both the LVMP and the FBI lying directly to the American people you have all the hallmarks of a classic false flat terror operation.

“Fifty-eight people killed. More than 500 injured. And yet, nearly a month after the Las Vegas Strip experienced the worst mass shooting in modern American history, local and federal authorities are refusing to fill in the blanks,” The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

FBI refuse to release further evidence relating to Las Vegas massacre

“It wasn’t always like this. In the days after Oct. 1, when Stephen Paddock opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest festival crowd from his Mandalay Bay corner suite, Las Vegas police were hosting multiple news conferences a day. Then, once a day. Then, once every few days.”

The above paragraph is striking in that it openly admits that at first authorities were quick to deliver their message, attempting to lock in the official narrative surrounding the worst mass shooting in American history. Only after independent investigators began to tear apart the official narrative did authorities all of a sudden decide they need to be cautious about what they put out, eventually moving to where we are now with literally no new information being released.

The Review-Journal goes on to note that by October 13th (when the alternative media had broken the story wide open) the sheriff had changed his manner completely, going from a seemingly straight forward and stern speaker to now emotional and combative. Keep in mind this was right around the time that outlets like The Daily Sheeple and Intellihub, as well as independent reporters like Laura Loomer, were publishing explosive reports that proved that the sheriff and his FBI handlers were indeed lying to the American people.


By Oct. 13 — the last time the Metropolitan Police Department or the FBI addressed the media or public — something had changed. The sheriff, who had been straightforward and stern, was now emotional and at times combative. Both he and the FBI failed to provide much new information, and at the end of the meeting, they refused to take questions.

Since that day, the only person who has shed more light on the investigation is Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos, who was shot in the leg while approaching the gunman’s room. His platform to share that information? “The Ellen Degeneres Show,” which aired last week. He hasn’t made himself available to the media since.

Amazingly, when the Review-Journal contacted the FBI, they were literally told that releasing information to the public in a timely manner doesn’t matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

FBI cover-up artist Sandra Breault told the paper that, “It doesn’t matter,” when asked why there had been no new updates. “It’s an ongoing investigation, and unless there’s something to report, there will not be a briefing.”

Breault and her bosses apparently think that the American people are so stupid that they would believe that after two weeks and 50,000 hours of overtime there would be no new information to report. This would be laughable if we weren’t talking about covering up what actually happened when 58 people were killed and over 500 injured.

Somehow we are expected to believe that there is no new information when independent journalists on a shoestring budget have been able to reveal over and over again that the official story of one shooter on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay is complete hogwash.

Just yesterday I reported on stunning video that shows at least 17 ambulances loading up victims at The Hooters Hotel and Casino.

So far the FBI hasn’t commented and apparently “It doesn’t matter.”

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Government has a policy of not giving credit to Terrorist for such events... they lied about Flight 800 being shot down by a missile over New York in 1996... See: http://politicaloutcast.com/new-evidence-suggests-twa-flight-800-wa...

The government is covering up the terrorist activities in order to deny them a stage upon which to advance their cause and propaganda.  However, when it is obvious that such events were terrorist initiated it does quite the opposite... it only serves to magnify the event with the betrayal of our government agencies to inform the people of the truth.

The truth however doesn't fit their narrative for OPEN BORDERS and MULTICULTURALISM... the new world orders plans for a one world government.. universal citizenship and borderless states.  Asymmetrical warfare and plausible deniability of government and the NWO's collusion to use these type of events to promote draconian gun controls along with more restrictions on the free exercise of our civil rights.

This sort of stonewalling only leads to more questions... it is also destroying what little respect and confidence the people have for the FBI and major law enforcement agencies in the US of A.

This Government has a lesson to learn, if they are tired of being the butt end of a joke, stop being the Joker.

Thank you Tif for the updated information.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

 

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Fact Check:   'Joe Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Lock People Up In Cages’

CLAIM: Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed, on immigration: “We didn’t lock people up in cages.”

VERDICT: FALSE. The “cages” were built by the Obama-Biden administration.

Univision moderator Jorge Ramos asked Biden at the third Democrat debate at Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas, why Latinos should trust him after the Obama administration continued deporting “undocumented immigrants.”

Biden claimed that the Obama administration’s policies were more humane than those of President Donald Trump: “We didn’t lock people up in cages,” he said.

In fact, the “cages” were built by the Obama administration to deal with a surge of unaccompanied minors who crossed the border illegally in 2014.

Originally, the Obama administration was “warehousing” children — literally — in overwhelmed Border Patrol facilities. Breitbart News broke the story of the surge, which was partly triggered by Obama’s policy of allowing illegal alien children who entered the country as minors to stay in the country (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA).

Above image credit: AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin, Pool, File

The above photo was published by the Associated Press in June 2014, and the photo below is of Obama’s Secretary of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, touring a Border Patrol facility with “cages.”


Above: Border Patrol officers escort Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Gov. Jan Brewer through the department’s Nogales processing facility for immigrant children. (Photo courtesy Barry Bahler/Department of Homeland Security)

The “cages” are chain-link enclosures in Border Patrol processing facilities that are meant to protect children from adults in custody. They are not permanent accommodations.

In mid-2018, as the Trump administration began enforcing a “zero tolerance” policy that stopped the “catch-and-release” policy of letting illegal aliens go after they were arrested. Detaining adults and children meant that children had to be processed separately; the enclosures prevented adults from harming children.

As Breitbart News reported at the time, children were not housed in “cages.” They were processed and then taken to shelters, where they were given medical care, toiletries, education, recreation, and counseling, and where staff attempted to find relatives or sponsors to whom they could be released.

Democrats began tweeting images of “kids in cages” to condemn the Trump administration. Journalists, too, shared those images.

One problem: they were taken during the Obama administration.

Public outrage at the images led President Trump to end the policy, and require families to be detained together.

Democrats keep repeating the mistake, however: in July, they had to delete a tweet that used an image from the Obama era and cited the “inhumane treatment” of children by the Trump administration.

Republicans argue that not detaining illegal aliens is actually the cruel policy, because it encourages migrants to undertake a dangerous journey, often guided by cartels and smugglers.

As Breitbart News’ Alana Mastrangelo noted recently:

But what’s worse than “cages,” however, are reports of migrant children also being handed over to human traffickers during the Obama administration — while Biden was vice president — according to the New York Times. Between October 2013 and July 2015 alone, nearly 80,000 unaccompanied children from Central American countries were detained by U.S. authorities.

It remains unclear how many of the tens of thousands of children were handed over to human traffickers — including sex traffickers — during that span of nearly two years, as those cases are reportedly not tracked.

“Others were ransomed by the very smugglers to whom their families paid thousands of dollars to sneak them into the United States,” reported the New York Times in 2015, during Obama’s presidency and Biden’s vice presidency. “Some lost limbs during the journey or found themselves sold into sexual slavery.”

Biden told voters in South Carolina last month that he would close all border detention facilities, guaranteeing that the migrant flow would continue.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service