Explosive Devices Sent To Democratic Figures Including Clinton & Obama

Bombs were sent to the homes of Bill and Hillary Clinton, former President Barack Obama, US network CNN and the office of former chair of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

U.S. Secret Service
@SecretService

BREAKING: Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages addressed to the residences of former President Obama and former First Lady Hillary Clinton. Working with our law enforcement partners on the investigation. Our Statement: https://bit.ly/2R8jYYn

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo also said  that a suspicious package had also been sent to his office while Capitol police are reportedly investigating another package found in a Congressional mail facility in Maryland.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio condemned the attempted attacks on prominent democratic figures as “an act of terror.”

The New York police commissioner James O’Neill, said investigators suspected recipients may have been targeted because of their opposition to President Trump. “It is of concern to us,” O’Neill said at a press conference.

Press TV reports: The explosives sent to Clinton were found late Tuesday while the one addressed to Obama was found early Wednesday, the Secret Service said in a statement on Wednesday.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such.” the agency said.

Neither Clinton nor Obama received the explosives and the packages never reached their homes because of security procedures, the Secret Service said.

The package addressed to Obama’s home in Washington was intercepted Wednesday by Secret Service agents.

The packages sent to the two leading Democrats and a bomb delivered to one of the party’s major donors days earlier come roughly two weeks before the November 6 congressional elections that will determine whether Republicans maintain control of Congress in a deeply polarized nation.

Hillary Clinton was attending campaign events for Democrats in Florida on Tuesday and Wednesday and was not at the family’s residence in  Chappaqua, New York, at the time. Bill Clinton was home at the time the package was intercepted.

A third explosive package found in the mail room of Time Warner Center in New York City forced the evacuation of the building, which houses CNN’s New York bureau.

The discovery of the packages came after a small bomb was found earlier this week at the home of billionaire Democratic donor George Soros in the New York City suburb of Katonah, about 10 miles (16 km) from the Clintons’ home.

Time Warner Center, CNN NY evacuated due to suspicious package- Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RebOk1h-2pk

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what I found out, bombs were sent to,

Hillary Clinton

Barack Obama

CNN News Network,

The CNN News Network is scared, but this could help to Tell CNN News To Shut The Hell Up.

George Soros

The FBI said all of the packages were sent in manila envelopes with bubble wrap inside. They all had return addresses bearing the misspelled name of Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Eric Holder Jr.

Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/24/bomb-sent-bill-hil...

ISIS Flag Seen On Mail Bomb Sent To CNN: FBI Report

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/isis-flag-seen-on-mail-bom...

the civil war is not just starting it had started

W/THE ATTACK ON OUR HISTORICAL STATUES

THE SCHOOL SYSTEM

CONSERVATIVES

BRETT KAVANAUGH

OH WE HAD BEEN IN IT 

CONSERVATIVES SPEAKING ANYWHERE

OUR NATL ANTHEM

OUR FLAG

OUR INDIVIDUALITY

ALL OF AMERICA THESE PEOPLE MAY BE DOING IT TO THEMSELF FOR ALL I KNOW MAYBE TO BLAME THE PRES .  THEY ARE NOT TOLERANT OF OTHERS WHO HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS AND ARE RAMPING UP THEIR ATTACKS TO STEVE SCALISE LEVEL.  

Would the Democrat Party Send Fake Bombs To Themselves?

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/democrat-hoax-expert-claim...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service