Dad's letter reminder of importance of Memorial Day

A Soldiers Prayer

Tribute - Till The Last Shot's Fired

U.S. Armed Forces - We Must Fight - President Reagan

"Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace—and you can have it in the next second—surrender.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face—that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand—the ultimatum. And what then—when Nikita Khrushchev has told his people he knows what our answer will be? He has told them that we're retreating under the pressure of the Cold War, and someday when the time comes to deliver the final ultimatum, our surrender will be voluntary, because by that time we will have been weakened from within spiritually, morally, and economically. He believes this because from our side he's heard voices pleading for "peace at any price" or "better Red than dead," or as one commentator put it, he'd rather "live on his knees than die on his feet." And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don't speak for the rest of us.

You and I know and do not believe that life is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin—just in the face of this enemy? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at Concord Bridge have thrown down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard 'round the world? The martyrs of history were not fools, and our honored dead who gave their lives to stop the advance of the Nazis didn't die in vain. Where, then, is the road to peace? Well it's a simple answer after all.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance." Winston Churchill said, "The destiny of man is not measured by material computations. When great forces are on the move in the world, we learn we're spirits—not animals." And he said, "There's something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty."

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.

We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.
~Ronald Reagan

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The World Trade Center Caper

Now a few of you folks know that I am in the end a man of action and not that many words. A number of months ago it came to my attention that the sites around the world trade center site were being purchased by muslims. Knowing that they like to build on previously "Christian sacred grounds" and that the symbolism of what they do is paramount in their thinking, a few of us folks got together to think about what might be a good way to safeguard the "sanctity" of those sites. Needless to say it took seconds to come up with the idea of ensuring that muslims would never build on the sites anything religious by in some way rendering the sites unusable according to their own traditions. The idea of dumping pig blood and urine was put forward and the fact that I have friends who are in that business near Orangeville Ontario Canada and the fact that I have friends who own a trucking company that distributes "dust suppressant" across Canada and the US, the ideas quickly came together. Here is my description of what happened:

"Yes and a New York City cop watched the guys back the tanker up to each of the two sites and saw what we were doing. My guys tell me that he asked what it was that we were spreading and we told him that it was dust suppressant. That was our cover story. He liked it and winked. So, if they try to build any sort of muslim site it has been desecrated by some good old boy thinking and assist from some folks in Canada. Yee haw, with a little Semper Fi on the side." - Dr. Jim Garrow - "Never forget, never surrender", and who cares what Snopes says.

Thumbs- up

I Salute you Sir!

Brother American, we need to come like stink on potty against these anti-American fools in the Liberal media! Do you see any support for honor in their comments or support for facts, if it involves the traitor, Obama?

<iframe width="475" height="267" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/njK5K_Vk5ys?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="475" height="267" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wpZ3jPMM5Ac?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="475" height="267" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N6HzpZL7pW8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

VietNam ,and dmz Korea 1968-1971 82nd airborn inf. 2nd inf. may God bless all my brothers and sisters, and especialy the  real heros  THAT GAVE IT ALL!!! have a happy and safe Memorial Day . freedom is never free we payed for it.  God Bless America.

Thanks for serving John. Me, 65-67. I went through the lies against America from college propaganda. I did not bend or bow, America and our Constitution and rights are worth all of our efforts. God bless all our Vets and service personnel. We gave what we could and God allowed our survival. Now we need to remove the worst traitor America ever has had!

Where Obama got his American History is a puzzle as any of his past is! He just went to Mexico City and apologized for so-called, stealing Mexican land. We made two purchases of the land and forgave Mexico, after the war, millions of dollars of debt! Obama is the most corrupt and anti-American that ever was on our soil! We know he is still in office because the Liberal media is like that of the media Hitler had as support!

My father gave his life 4 months before I was born in 1945. He was a tail gunner on a B-17. He would of liked to die in battle, but they ran out of gas and crashed. He is berried in England. I served with honor and even took 5 guys with me that wanted to go to Nam as did I. This was 67. The recruiter told us not a good idea or re-up for 4 more. I did think about USMC, but I had my boot training and did not want to do another. I had 11 weeks of it. Those coming next would get only 6 weeks? We were rushed through and now it was 6 weeks? Now we hear Obama's junk supporters are refusing any Chaplain to pray in Jesus Name? Again, fellow vet, thanks for serving in Nam and Korea. Our Liberal media back then lost the war, we did not!

Madison Rising is incredible! Their rendition of the Star Spangled Banner gave me chills. Awesome. Ronald Reagan's words are so true. Western civilization will always be in opposition to Muslim beliefs. They are truly the enemy of all civilization. They are savages that brutally murder, rape, pillage, and conquer by force and submission to their cultic demon-god allah. The Mohammadians of Islam have been America's enemy since America's independence. Our fore-fathers fought them in Tripoli in the late 1700's. We must fight them til our death and NEVER submit to the enemy.

I pray we will have a God-fearing American Patriot leader once again!

The Muslim faith is very radial. It changes beliefs to use it against others. Now they have a deal with the Communists as we all see. Normally they kill homosexuals, male of female, but we see Obama, a true believer against America, supports it and they say little. Well, when they get billions of our tax money to support Muslims against the Democracy Israel, along with Fighter planes and tanks, a question mark as big as any flag we have should come up! Obama was elected, but he is a traitor and has committed this many times.

What does our idiot Liberal media say? If you tell the facts, you are a racist or a liar! I remember the movie, "The Green Beret" where a General from North Vietnam was uplifted to a plane. An excellent idea for Liberal media and other anti-Americans! Drop where they like to support!

I also want to give commendation to actors that have supported our troops and our America. Many are dead now because few support our freedoms today. Those that do, thanks, American!

amen.

god bless america and the men and women who fight for our freedom

Obama does not use surrender for peace. His Administration has come against military prayer that mentions the name of Jesus! It is an act against America! I want to show you, America and Veterans what Obama has told us! His acceptance speech said he would be Like Ronald Reagan. Of course, again he is a liar, in a way. The wall is down in Germany; the Russian Government, out of ignorant leadership, went bankrupt. What did the Liberal media supported President mean? He will bankrupt America! The idiots in our Liberal media support it! It is not ignorance and we all should know it is not! 

We already have laws against our freedoms of choice! You must support and pay for abortion; Obama Care! It is a hate crime not to support alternate lifestyles! Why do others want to force me to submit to their choices? I totally know it is our uncorrected MOB in the US! 

I was told the weekend before the election of 2012, that Obama already won and that it was crooked! It was contacts from Asia! Want to bet that the news reporter that was given Polonium in England had the information that this was in the cards? He died 2 weeks later and the info was never reported! I honor this reporter that told the truth, just as a service person supports honor, this man told the truth and he was killed! Fear, what is that to us vets? I only fear the corruption in our Liberal media here that refuses to tell the truth against America's ultimate traitor!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service