Dirty Harry Reid Knows What People Think of Him, “Ugly, Vile, Vulgar” Threats

In almost a tearful, “Boehner moment,” Reid says, “Each day that goes by, it’s hard for me to comprehend how ugly, vile, vulgar and threatening people are, sending letters to my home and making other threats, so I don’t know who’s mad at me, but it’s a long list I guess.”

POLL: Do you consider crooked Harry Reid to be a domestic terrorist?

Harry Reid says he doesn’t understand the response people have had to his thuggery.

more:
http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/04/30/dirty-harry-reid-knows-what-p...

Views: 1028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If he Really doesn't understand why so many people are so mad at him, . . . . . . . I guess that might be the reason! . . . He really doesn't understand!!

Back off Harry! You as Speaker of the Senate of the United States of America speaking to the American people call all members of the Tea Party Domidtic Terrorist and wonder why people think you are ugly, vile, and vulgar?

We can and do..blame dirty Harry for holding up legislation in the Senate, for telling a constant stream of lies, of totally backing king Obama  in the destruction of our Constitution,  but how about the people of Nevada who keep reelecting this person ?  And the demos in the Senate that keep electing him the majority leader. We should also hold them responsible.  The majority of German people backed Hitler until it was too late.  Wake up Nevada !

It makes me SICK!! Distractions! Intentional and despicable distractions. That's what they are and we should continue to view them in that manner. We won't forget Fast & Furious - Benghazi, - IRS voter suppression, - EPA terrorist regulations designed to crush businesses, NSA snooping to collect data on all of us, fascist OBAMACARE, Common Core to re-write American history, the state run media propaganda and the constant lies we are being fed in order to protect the FRAUD! We aren't buying any of it. And we should NOT!

This is all about obstruction of justice and everything to do with re-electing a Marxist FRAUD! Where are these damn Republicans to hold these miscreants responsible??? Where, I keep asking? Is it their fear of the freaking race card, or are they totally corrupt or a simple factor of being a lot of BOTH?

We the People can be relied upon, to NEVER forget,............... WE WILL NOT FORGET!!!

Fast and Furious  now 76,000 dead Mexicans, and our beloved Border Agents  HANG ERIC HOLDER,  SUSAN RICE,  O VOMIT,  and his man wife who stolled a dead mans SSN  to get Obama into Office  .  I do have a nice tree out back  Dirty Harry , hope you drop dead soon .  Enjoy hell white hater  Liberal  CON MAN

DIRTY HARRY = CORRUPTION EVERY FILTHY VILE THING YOU DON'T WANT IN A LEADER HE IS. TIME TO THROW SOME SHOES

MAK- I think symbolic shoe throwing should be our new method of showing intense disrespect for the candidate. Maybe cardboard shoes? Balloon shoes? Any non-violent replica of a shoe to keep the thrower from ending up in the slammer! That lady started something that we should support - complete disgust and fed up being disgusted with the lies and the corruption. Shoe-of-a-sort throwing works for me as a statement of "You disgust me!!!".

We've been handed a gift, "Dude!" 

What a classic out of a WH spokesman to Brent Baier.

Hey Dude, tell us about the principles of subsidiarity and solidarity.

Hey Dude, do you remember the oath you took?

Hey Dude, got some extra troops to head off the jihadist's coming across the border?

Hey Dude, would you define domestic terrorist to my face this time?

Hey Dude, how much money and propaganda from George Soros have you swallowed while calling the Koch Brothers evil - Dude?

Hey Dude, why haven't you had the EPA send illegals back down to the border to clean up the trash?

Cartoonists - get busy!

Harry, you are without a doubt, the most hated, despicable, lying, rotten piece of SHIT that ever graced this proud land!  The next time you have to look in the mirror to shave, have a BLOWTORCH ready. USE IT to save the people of Nevada and the USA from ever having to see your wrinkled, vile, lying mouth image!  I'm sure your family will understand why you doing this, as they have had to endure your FALSETTO IMAGE long enough!

Then, will the BLOWTORCH TO HELLERY to do herself a face job.  Then have the BLOWTORCH handed down to Pelosi, Feinberg, Boxster, Jarrett, MOOSHELL, and then finally to Susann Rice!  You will always be remembered for this "kind act"!!

Harry next time to make a point that government will NOT control citizens in the United States bullets will fly,And I hope to read that you were out in front leading your men.Yea right your a rich coward who uses deception to steal from the American people.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service