Digging Up Graves At Ancient Palestinian Cemetery In Jerusalem the Family of Jesus

Family of Jesus covered over to build cities and apartments. The New Testament provides two accounts of the genealogy of Jesus, one in the Gospel of Matthew and another in the Gospel of Luke. Matthew starts with Abraham, while Luke begins with Adam. The lists are identical between Abraham and David, but differ radically from that point. Matthew has twenty-seven generations from David to Joseph, whereas Luke has forty-two, with almost no overlap between the names on the two lists.⁠ Notably, the two accounts also disagree on who Joseph's father was: Matthew says he was Jacob, while Luke says he was Heli.

Abrahamic religions

The swastika was not widely utilized by followers of the Abrahamic religions. Where it does exist, it is not portrayed as an explicitly religious symbol and is often purely decorative or, at most, a symbol of good luck. One example of scattered use is the floor of the synagogue at Ein Gedi, built during the Roman occupation of Judea, which was decorated with a swastika.

The Swastika was the beginning of the Christian revolution against the Judea Khazar. The swastika found by the tomb of Jesus

The Lost Tomb Of Jesus (Biblical Documentary) | Timeline- YouTube

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In our face are their sacrilegious actions wanting us not to know Jesus and his guidance. They want us to forget him and others not to know him and his father, God Almighty, our Father in Heaven the Creator and his Archangels.

I know and Ronald -O- poop head did not watch the video, so what next, a Khazar supermarket on Jesus's grave...Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed.

Oh, you mean I didn't watch the video where Jews did not have on their Yellow Stars of David or the ones enjoying their summer retreat with Hitler in Auschwitz ... Where they were treated by the Germans with Zyklon B gas in an effort to delouse them... or was it the labor camps, where those homeless and displaced Jews (kicked out of their homes of course) were sent to find meaningful employment and service to their fatherland...that video?  Yeah, I watched it... It was full of Nazi Propaganda. But what can you expect from a Nazi film crew?

You are so slow, I am all ready posted 23 blogs...:)

Lets see if I can do 100 today..:)

Save the world the grief... retire and enjoy your children while we still have a Nation that provides us with a range of liberties and freedoms others don't have.

Well Ronald, lets put it this way, for now its going to be a peaceful rebellion, blogs, printing presses, to start the melt down of the banking system.

To tell ya the truth, I would love to see everyone of them banks burned to the ground. But who knows, SH*T HAPPENS...:)

If your former success at melting down the Banks is any measure of your future endeavor... save some time... take a vacation and enjoy life.  Forget trying to turn around prophetic events... they are going to happen no matter how hard you resist them. Instead, learn to live around them...

She has gone Mr. Nelson, she just ordered 1/2 ton of printing paper for her press.

What a waste of paper...

Tell her for me Hank, she is doing a fine job.

What part of fine job would that be Jason... the wearing of the Nazi uniform, incitement to burn down the banks, or displaying the Swastika proudly ... as an emblem of Arian supremecy?  Maybe wearing the Pink Dress is what you are refering too...

Is Ronald asking for job...:)

I think not...:) do ask cause your fired...:)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service