Digging Up Graves At Ancient Palestinian Cemetery In East Jerusalem

Soon all the History of Moses and his people will become forgotten. Only a memory will remain. Palestinian Jerusalem is older then Israel, in history. Excavation work at the ancient Palestinian Bab Al-Rahma cemetery, outside the walls of the Old City in East Jerusalem.

Officers from Israel’s Nature And Parks Authority (INPA) plan to build a national park on parts of the cemetery’s land.

According to Maannews: Wafa reported that INPA staff began digging up graves and land in the cemetery around 20 days ago. Officials returned on Sunday to continue digging, which Wafa noted was “for the benefit of building a national Israeli park on parts of the cemetery’s land.”

In 2015, the Bab al-Rahma cemetery was subject to demolitions after Israeli authorities announced plans to seize parts of the cemetery for a national park trail in 2015. 

The fate of Jerusalem and its holy sites has been a focal point of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for decades, with numerous tensions arising over Israeli threats regarding the status of non-Jewish religious sites in the city, and the “Judaization” of East Jerusalem.

The United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization’s (UNESCO) World Heritage Committee adopted a resolution in July 2017 reaffirming the international body’s non-recognition of Israeli sovereignty in East Jerusalem, and condemned Israeli policies in the Old City.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=777382

The Ringworm Children - Khazar Eugenics for Biblical Israelites

A terrifying documentary about the abduction and wholesale murder of Shephardic Israelite children in Israel, using massive exposure to X-rays. This was done under the pretense of "treating" the children, ripped from their parents upon entering Israel, for ringworm. (Chillingly reminiscent of Europeans being rounded up and "de-loused" in "showers" in the Nazi death camps.) Other Shephardic children were used for "medical experiments", while still others were stolen to be raised by "racially superior" Ashkenazi-Khazar parents.

For those who do not know, the majority of northern European "Jews" are not biblical Jews at all (i.e., descendants of Jacob.) Rather, they are descended from Khazars of central Asia. Their religion is not centered on the Bible (Torah) as one might suppose, but rather upon the Babylonian Talmud. It is not uncommon for these Talmudic Khazars to believe that they are genetically or racially superior to the Shephardic Jews. However, the Shephardic Jews are much more often actually descended from Israelite ancestors.

This documentary was filmed in Hebrew (subtitled in English) in 2001. It is safe to say that everyone you are watching is now dead.

The Ringworm's Children (Part 1 of 5)- YouTube

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ronald, why didn't America attack Russia between WW1 to WW2 when they genocide Jews and Christians with their wars?

I have already responded to that question... look it up.

In short... America was in no position (Great Depression) or inclined to interfere with Russia over an internal civil war.  In Addition, it is not Ameria's duty to act as the world's policeman.

P/S: Magna Carta had nothing to do with establishing an English Home Land... nor was it the product of the Khazars.. although you will certainly disagree and blame the Khazars... 

You also said it was to avoid the nuclear exchange of bombs, between Russia and America.

That was for the question regarding stopping Russia from killing its own people during the cold war.. there were no nuclear weapons available between WW1 and WW2.

America used it on Japan.

Oh, you learned that in School did you... The US used two nuclear weapons on Japan...

For 50 pop cycle sticks and a trip to the moon... can you name both cities and spell them correctly... you have 10 seconds... tick, tock, tick tock... too late... but you still get a fine consolation prize... lessons for two on world history ... by RA Nelson. 

Hank told me a story about when they captured a Taliban solder, and in the interview, the man said we did not agree to the Magna Carta, for our land to be taken by the British and Americans.

Hank was ordered never to tell anyone about this, then they executed the man. So Hank when he got out of the army and came home he googled the Magna Carta of Islam...:)

Three things... one it never happened... two the Taliban don't have a clue what the Magna Carta is and could care even less.   Three, if I were Hank I wouldn't brag about summarily executing a Taliban prisoner... people go to prison for such acts.

But, I regress... see Item ONE above... it never happened.

Personally, I think you are blind, or you want people to think your way...:)

P/S   There is no Magna Charter of Islam... there is the Medina Agreement of Islam... the first constitutional document describing a pluralistic society.  

For more see: https://murakushsociety.org/constitution-of-medina-was-the-first-de...

Da!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service