Digging Up Graves At Ancient Palestinian Cemetery In East Jerusalem

Soon all the History of Moses and his people will become forgotten. Only a memory will remain. Palestinian Jerusalem is older then Israel, in history. Excavation work at the ancient Palestinian Bab Al-Rahma cemetery, outside the walls of the Old City in East Jerusalem.

Officers from Israel’s Nature And Parks Authority (INPA) plan to build a national park on parts of the cemetery’s land.

According to Maannews: Wafa reported that INPA staff began digging up graves and land in the cemetery around 20 days ago. Officials returned on Sunday to continue digging, which Wafa noted was “for the benefit of building a national Israeli park on parts of the cemetery’s land.”

In 2015, the Bab al-Rahma cemetery was subject to demolitions after Israeli authorities announced plans to seize parts of the cemetery for a national park trail in 2015. 

The fate of Jerusalem and its holy sites has been a focal point of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for decades, with numerous tensions arising over Israeli threats regarding the status of non-Jewish religious sites in the city, and the “Judaization” of East Jerusalem.

The United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization’s (UNESCO) World Heritage Committee adopted a resolution in July 2017 reaffirming the international body’s non-recognition of Israeli sovereignty in East Jerusalem, and condemned Israeli policies in the Old City.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=777382

The Ringworm Children - Khazar Eugenics for Biblical Israelites

A terrifying documentary about the abduction and wholesale murder of Shephardic Israelite children in Israel, using massive exposure to X-rays. This was done under the pretense of "treating" the children, ripped from their parents upon entering Israel, for ringworm. (Chillingly reminiscent of Europeans being rounded up and "de-loused" in "showers" in the Nazi death camps.) Other Shephardic children were used for "medical experiments", while still others were stolen to be raised by "racially superior" Ashkenazi-Khazar parents.

For those who do not know, the majority of northern European "Jews" are not biblical Jews at all (i.e., descendants of Jacob.) Rather, they are descended from Khazars of central Asia. Their religion is not centered on the Bible (Torah) as one might suppose, but rather upon the Babylonian Talmud. It is not uncommon for these Talmudic Khazars to believe that they are genetically or racially superior to the Shephardic Jews. However, the Shephardic Jews are much more often actually descended from Israelite ancestors.

This documentary was filmed in Hebrew (subtitled in English) in 2001. It is safe to say that everyone you are watching is now dead.

The Ringworm's Children (Part 1 of 5)- YouTube

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No authoritative world body ever recognized or entertained ambassadors from a state called Palestine... Philistia and Philistine yes. Palestine no.

Between 1922 - 1948 less WW 2 the area was under British administration... even then no formal government or state of Palestine existed.  Under the Ottoman Empire, no autonomous state or region was ever created called Palestine.

Revisionist history would take the names given to regional geographic areas and attempt to apply Statehood to them when they were not states.  This has resulted in some confusion over using Palestine ... a regional geographic area... not a state... under the Ottoman Empire and calling it a state.

Thus the revisionist historian is attempting to engineer a legitimate e claim to sovereignty by nomadic people's who never used the name to describe their tribes or government.

No my problem

There is no evidence or historical data to indicate the lands now occupied by Israel held a Nation called Palestine ... the region was part of the Ottoman Empire and was later divided up to form Jordan, Trans-Jordan, Syria, Lebanon
Unofficial names and titles to the land dating back to Abraham have alternatively been used by nomadic tribes for years.... contesting the rights of anyone to claim the territory as theirs. However, these unorganized often inhospitable tribes formed no government as we know government and had no national identity or presence among nations.

The region has been in conflict and contested by local as well as international bodies ever since it was taken from Israel and Israel was sent into exile... in 70AD... which was the last time it had a permanent and official government. Under the Israeli government, the land prospers and blooms... This proves God's will... that Israel is the homeland of the Jewish People.

RECENT claims granting the Nomadic Arab Tribes tenuous rights to the land are based on false claims... first, the ties to Philitistines is tenuous at best and even if true come after Israel's presence in the area for over 1000 yrs. The Philistines migrated to Israel from Crete or that region of the world and are therefore invaders, not indigenous Arabs. Any rights of the Philistines to the land were not indigenous rights but won thru conquest.

Finally, there are no National interests if the RIGHT OF CONQUEST is not an official means to convey sovereignty over the land. All Nations have basically laid claim to the lands they hold as sovereign by right of conquest and therefore are not indigenous sovereigns.

Take away Israel's right to claim sovereignty by conquest and God's grant... all the claims by the vanquished inhabitants of the lands would hold and Israel would need to return to Mesopotamia and every other nation in the world would soon follow... returning to their original lands...

Mesopotamia would soon be overrun with returning natives... too, the Garden of Eden. Every nation in the world would have a legitimate challenge made to its right of sovereignty.  IT SIMPLY WOULD NOT AND SHOULD NOT WORK... the laws of the time should apply, not the modern era versions of dispute management.

Not my problem, what part of my statement do you not understand.

All of it... as none of it is supported by historical fact.

I took world history before the revisionist arrived... and began changing history to facilitate their world view and goals.

Not my problem...:)

Whether you know it or not Tif you are supporting the Globalist new world order view of Palestine... and the Mid-East's political structure. How does it feel to be unknowingly supporting the Rothschilds?

If all this is not your problem then why are you in the debate.... could it be that it isn't your problem only if you have no answer or your point of view is exposed as bogus?

Lets see, what part of its not my problem you do not understand?

Good "its not my problem"  you are now offiically out of the debate and have given the Rothschilds and Khazar's a default victory... not my problem forefiets to the Banks and fake Jews. 

Shut up Ronald, you can twist it up anyway you want, but I am much smarter then you...:)

Smarter?  Your vocabulary and masterful use of the English language certainly begs the question of how one defines smart? 

Shut up... now that is original... However, moronic might best describe the use of such a term...  it certainly is not the mark of an erudite.  Such command of the English language sets you apart from the rest of us.  You certainly don't need more problems... 

You obviously have enough problems weighing down your mind already...  Deciding which Nazi uniform to wear and how to position your Swastika might be more challenging than most understand. 

What part of your statement don't I understand... How about this: Most of what you write is incomprehensible and often Delphic.  Try using your native language... it might serve you better as English certainly isn't.

Yes much smarter then you, as well as I......

I came back to edit my comment, dribble Nelson, 100% dribble.

Good night.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service