Black Panther Leader: We Want to Form Our Own Country

Image: Black Panther Leader: We Want to Form Our Own CountryA top leader of the radical People's New Black Panther Party says his group wants to gain major footholds in five Southern states to establish "our own government in a nation within a nation."

Babu Omowale, the party's national minister of defense, told Breitbart News' Aaron Klein on his radio show, which aired Sunday on New York's AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia:

"We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it's not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country … 

"The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia."

read more:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/black-panther-party-leader-babu-om...

Views: 1156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Direct them to Mexico... they can start their own country in Mexico... it needs men just like these to challenge the current batch of miscreants in charge.  Or, they can always go to Liberia Africa... it was created for Blacks who wanted their own nation instead of remaining in the US.

Well since so many on this board want to export this slime to a separate country, or worse, give them one, I'll join the quire ...so my suggestion is give or export them to any real-estate of their choosing that's six feet under, or lower ...otherwise they will never stop until they put us all in the same place where they belong.

Works for me...

Massive Communications Outages Coincide With Anonymous 'Day Of Rage' Protests on July 15th 2016 - Just A Coincidence Or Something More??????

http://allnewspipeline.com/Down_Detector_Comcast_Mega_Test.php

Was it Anonymous or the Government? I suspect we will never know but in a way I am glad as the less publicity the Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, Occupy, Anonymous and all those terrorists groups get the better.

And I suspect this will be the first thing the government will do when they sense an uprising is coming...........cut off our communications with each other to organize.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE >>> THIS IS THE "PEOPLE'S NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY". Confirmation of their communist evolution - NICE!

As white Americans, we need to "light their BLM/PNBPP fuse NOW" and destroy them on OUR TIMETABLE, OUR TERMS AND AT OUR CHOSEN LOCATION >>> NOT wait until they are ready, planned, prepped and prepared for battle and have to annihilate them all, on their terms and secret locations.

"The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia."

Hey FOOL, good luck wit dat. Let us all know how dat works out for ya, BABU BOO-BOO.

Dis you, BOO-BOO?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service