Black Panther Leader: We Want to Form Our Own Country

Image: Black Panther Leader: We Want to Form Our Own CountryA top leader of the radical People's New Black Panther Party says his group wants to gain major footholds in five Southern states to establish "our own government in a nation within a nation."

Babu Omowale, the party's national minister of defense, told Breitbart News' Aaron Klein on his radio show, which aired Sunday on New York's AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia:

"We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it's not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country … 

"The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia."

read more:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/black-panther-party-leader-babu-om...

Views: 1166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are crazier than we first thought! I suggest they go back and smoke some more dope, they clearly don't have a clue. If they think for one instant that would happen, they would ask for money to run it also.
Insane bunch of bastards. Get a education, get a good job, and buy yourself a home, that's the only way your going to have landownership. So enjoy your fantasy, I think they called it fantasy island

Hell - if it did indeed come to a race war with the bastards, they would be easy to take because 75% of them weigh 400 lbs. - they would be an easy target and they couldn't run more than a hundred feet before total exhaustion- shit they would die of starvation within few days- guard the food supply... I doubt that they have much ammo either because their heroin, crack and weed habits takes all of their government money..!  

i wonder how many of  people in the caption picture for this article have at least a high school education -  this idea is SSSSSOOOOOOOooooo stupid - what assholes 

Yea, High----skool, as in High on dope school.

Stupid bastards that they are, they ALL FLUNKED BLOCKS IN KINTERGARTEN!

The whole idea is pretty kooky ... and it has a central flaw: if they think we'll move out because they want to move in they're dead wrong ... Remember White flight? Remember block-busting? Neither will happen when or if they try to move here (I'm in South Alabama) in large numbers ...

I estimate that if they come to the South a lot of places that were on the market will be withdrawn ... and if they attempt to drive us out -- and that 'us' includes our brothers & sisters of color who've built good lives here -- through terrorism they will be met with non-proportional violent responses.

Southern culture isn't perfect but I firmly believe that if any region of the US is 'post-racial' it is the Old South ... We ... all of us down here ... don't need or want that trash in our neighborhood (all 13 states in that neighborhood).

Don't stop there...make them take Chicago with them and throw in DC as a bonus...free.

That's a prefect idea, let them have Chicago, there's already shooting up there, they won't have to import anything. Prefect. Ship their ass's up there, I'm sure the presidents Emmanuel will greet them with open arms!

Don't forget Dearborn michigan, the muslims there will love that.

What about going to Africa to live? That would be their best option. Its already majority black. They can go with Samuel L Jackson when he goes.

Pam ... the violent, backward savages in Africa wouldn't want the even more violent and truly primitive radical American Black savages ... However, if ordinary Black Americans chose to move to their ancestral homelands they would almost instantly leap Sub-Saharan Africa forward 500 years.

If ordinary Black Americans chose to leave America in large numbers their absence would leave gaping holes in our social fabric that will be hard to fill ... but the trash radicals? Go away, please.

My comment is for the radicals who are not happy living among whites. Those who incite violence against us and say we should be killed. I can't see them being allowed to take over southern states to make them into a radical country. I read awhile back about a man leading a charge to make the south east America into their own little radical country.

What that means is Southerners would be kicked out of their homes, off their land, losing their heritage to allow for a radical takeover. My only thought is for them to relocate to an already majority black country. They would be dealing with their own.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service