Bill Kristol Says ‘Lazy’ White Working Class Should Be Replaced By ‘New Americans’

Bill Kristol (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Weekly Standard editor-at-large Bill Kristol said Tuesday afternoon that the white working class should be replaced by immigrants as they have become “decadent, lazy” and “spoiled.”

“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the white working class, don’t you want to get new Americans in?” Kristol told author Charles Murray during an event hosted by the American Enterprise Institute titled “It Came Apart: What’s Next for a Fractured Culture.” Murray recently wrote a book, entitled “Coming Apart,” which focuses on the cultural separation between the wealthiest and most educated white Americans and the poorest and least educated white Americans.

Before delving into his theory about replacing the white working class, Kristol said that he hopes “this thing isn’t being videotaped or ever shown anywhere. Whatever tiny, pathetic future I have is going to totally collapse.”

The event was filmed by AEI, but as of press time is marked “unlisted” on the think tank’s YouTube channel, so that it doesn’t come up in search results.

“You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think John Adams said this — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of hard work everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled — whatever,” Kristol said.

“Then, luckily, you have these waves of people coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to work hard and really want to succeed and really want their kids to live better lives than them and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century,” he added.

WATCH:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/bill-kristol-says-lazy-white-work...

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

billy is so full of crap...i stopped following him a long time ago. 

billy boy is right, except it is the lazy clowns like him that sit back and spew trash that must be replaced 

then all so called hard working white should boycott the weakly standard

The fact that a large percentage of illegal alien Mexicans want to eventually take over political power in this country isn't mentioned? Most Mexicans new to the US look upon Americans as interlopers upon stolen Mexican lands. Just ask them?

Great points as anyone who knows about La Raza & the Reconquista movement knows to be true.  The traitors in government also know you are speaking the truth but they don't give a damn. All they want is to hold on to the illicit power and wealth they have stolen from Americans.

You are right but there is a problem..........they will be fighting the muslims for control and guess who would win.   I say would, because, hopefully, us real Americans, white, black and latino,will put a stop to all who want to overtake our government.  Those who love America are out there, we just need to stay together and we are going to have to fight.

People like Kristol as well as other elitists are the problem in this country, If the were reduced to middle class status they would not be able to survive. What a putrid animal he is.

It is soooo refreshing to have Billy tell us that while  we work 3 jobs,  because Obumocare  lost us our 40  hour week,  we are lazy.   While we get   side jobs to help us out,  we are called undesireables.   Our kids cannot get  jobs in fast food restrarants  because these businesses cannot pay someone coming into the work force $15 a hour.   Our Schools are teaching a dz languages    none of them well.   The teaching  profession it seems is to dumb down  our youth.   But while you,   Billy,   swill your scotch in your quiet library with your other swells,   we try to run our businesses.   Do our jobs.   Raise our kids with having to send them to lousy schools with brain dead teachers.     Fined by the Feds because your hogs gave birth to 8 piglets not 6....        What really needs to go are tooo lmany govt employees who do not know HOW TO WORK. 

Slap the shit out of him.

So how are you different from the intolerant violent Left?

If your so good at recognizing the problems Roberto, give us the solution.

Phil is not for violence... as the primary tool for government reform.  He reluctantly takes up the sword. 

However, the left's entire premise for government transformation... relies on violence.  Violence is a key element in their policy to invoke revolution.  That is a very big difference... Philp reluctantly takes up the sword in defense of liberty and as the last resort... where as, the left willingly engages violence as principal part of their ideology... violence is the lefts key to revolution and transformation.

There is a big difference between Phil's use of violence to defend liberty and that of the lefts engagement of violence as a matter of ideology and practice... to create revolution.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service