Apocalyptic George Will: If Trump wins the nomination, prepare for the end of the conservative party

If you look beyond Donald Trump’s comprehensive unpleasantness — is there a disagreeable human trait he does not have? — you might see this: He is a fundamentally sad figure. His compulsive boasting is evidence of insecurity. His unassuageable neediness suggests an aching hunger for others’ approval to ratify his self-admiration. His incessant announcements of his self-esteem indicate that he is not self-persuaded. Now, panting with a puppy’s insatiable eagerness to be petted, Trump has reveled in the approval of Vladimir Putin, murderer and war criminal.

Putin slyly stirred America’s politics by saying Trump is “very . . . talented,” adding that he welcomed Trump’s promise of “closer, deeper relations,” whatever that might mean, with Russia. Trump announced himself flattered to be “so nicely complimented” by a “highly respected” man: “When people call you brilliant, it’s always good.” When MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said Putin “kills journalists, political opponents and invades countries,” Trump replied that “at least he’s a leader.” Besides, Trump breezily asserted, “I think our country does plenty of killing also.” Two days later, Trump, who rarely feigns judiciousness, said: “It has not been proven that he’s killed reporters.”

Well. Perhaps the 56 journalists murdered were coincidental victims of amazingly random violence that the former KGB operative’s police state is powerless to stop. It has, however, been “proven,” perhaps even to Trump’s exacting standards, that Putin has dismembered Ukraine. (Counts one and two at the 1946 Nuremberg trials concerned conspiracy to wage, and waging, aggressive war.)

Until now, Trump’s ever-more-exotic effusions have had an almost numbing effect. Almost. But by his embrace of Putin, and by postulating a slanderous moral equivalence — Putin kills journalists, the United States kills terrorists, what’s the big deal, or the difference? — Trump has forced conservatives to recognize their immediate priority.

read more:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-conservative-party-jeopar...

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Say fellow posters, am I boring the crappola 'outta you all? I have been confronted by some  in real life,  of putting the "nit" in "nit pick". Hope not.

I use the short cut LBF  myself too.  And yes, BOTH parents need to be citizens whether Native born or naturalized - it's  to show the loyalty of the parents to  America.

When naturalized, they swear allegiance to this country. So it assumed that any children they have would be raised the American way.

But if any citizen lives outside America they would have to live HERE for 14 consecutive years before running for high office .

Obama never even applied for citizenship here once he came here, and the mother on whatever BC that is out there was not old enough to pass any kind of citizenship on to him.  And the sign-on "father" was a subject of the British throne and born  of Kenya. He was in America a very short time to go to college.  I assume he allowed his name to be used in exchange for a deal of his education being paid for, or something along those lines, since the two "parents" were never together.  There was no marriage. And the only reason they have "divorce" papers is to try and legitimize Obama and the fake marriage of the "parents".  

Of course FBI DNA tests  has shown Obama not related to any of them !  And they also claim that Stanley Ann never existed, but I'm not so sure they are right on that one. See below.

But the bio father that is shown to be his real father is the Subud cult leader of Indonesia. He looks like

his twin They look so much alike !

Hope these are still up.

Does Stanley Ann Dunham exist ?  Is she real at all ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIWaaFTY-ks

14 min

==

Very important video !!
The Subud cult & Obama Unlawfully and Treasonously sitting in the UN council
12 min

==   
Obama's REAL Father = Indonesian Cult Leader
About the Cult, now headquartered in Chicago !
A good picture of Obama's real bio father.

3:15

======

Loretta Fuddy - Subud Cult - One of the Leaders of it.
Good picture of the bio father !

6 min
====

=================

I tried to add this but it didn't take .

The fake father for Obama was already married so any marriage would have been void anyway.  Only one wife at a time allowed here.

I believe the one to watch out for is Rubio.

"zews"? (I fear I shoud'nt ask but......)

"....me thinks..." - kathy mcdermott

There it is kathy mcdermott, you root error of presumption. Clearly, you do not. Instead, you emote.

What mental disease is in the Potomac (DC) anyway, that everyone that goes near it instantly loses their minds ?

I had always thought will was a brilliant thinker until now. Is it a momentary lapse on Georges part or are his true colors showing?

Political impotence is more like it. George is moving on in years and is more comfortable with the smug seditious devils he knows, rather than the devils he does not. IMO

George is part of the problem! you do not become a Billionaire by being stupid or lucky.No matter how bad he is, he is ten times better then, The Butcher of Benghazi, what difference does it make? Lest We Forget

Will pompously points out that Putin has "dismembered Ukraine" while ignoring the undeniable evidence of Obama in his seven year quest of dismembering the United States of America. This dimwit sits in the ashes of his own home denouncing the very one who promises, if given the chance, to rebuild it for him.

So who, dimwit, do you support? You, Will, are the one afflicted with " comprehensive unpleasantness", and even worse, Will, you are rank stupid as well.

How these idiots hold a job says much about those who employ them. Which leads me to conclude that if evolution be true, it damned sure went in the wrong direction.

Our DC media made it LOOK that way. Putin was heard saying he wanted the Ukraine to be free but not under the US cabal.  I don't blame him.  Anything DC touches turns to ash.

NEVER listen to US Media. they are liars and deceivers and get paid big to do it !

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service