Air Force Lt. Gen. Craig Franklin out over sexual assault decisions

Did this quote put him in Obama's crosshairs?

An Air Force general at the center of criticism of the military’s sexual assault policies is stepping down as the Pentagon works to clean up its ranks under the close watch of President Barack Obama and Congress.

Lt. Gen. Craig Franklin will step down at the end of the month from his post as the commander of the Third Air Force amid questions that he’s mishandled prosecutions in two sexual assault cases.

In the most high-profile case, Franklin last spring overturned the jury conviction and sentence of a fighter pilot. His decision prompted an outcry from lawmakers who said he was protecting one of his men and led to major legislative changes to the military’s World War II-era justice system.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/air-force-sexual-assault-crai...

Views: 1276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sincerely hope that Robertson sticks it to A&E ... and leaves. 

He will do great service to the cause of free speech by telling the world why he is leaving; making it clear that the half baked non-apology of A&E was an underhanded slight against his right to freely express his firmly held religious views.  More of us need to separate ourselves from such immoral conduct... in business as well as our personal circles.

My grandfather once told me that in his youth a man's friends were seen as the measure of his character... and that he would not do business with those who were immoral or untrustworthy.  My Father, and his associates were men of honor... their hand shake was as binding as any written contract.  During my youth I learned early on that immorality was a weakness that lead to serious character issues and that the immoral man brought shame upon himself and those he associated with.

Perhaps, our generation should heed some of the traditional ways... of our forefathers, if we did I assure you men like Obama and Clinton would have found no place in our society and certainly would not have been elevated to such positions of power.  It was not that long ago that adulterers, liars and drunks, were look down upon as undesirables... not as candidates for high office.

I will fight untill there is no breath left in my lungs and I am not alone. US ARMY RANGER AIRBORNE DISABLED VETERAN VIETNAM 1966-1969

Let us hope that it doesn't come to arms... that we can find a path to peacefully resolve our differences.  However, if we can not, let our enemies be forewarned... Our heritage is not that of the coward but of the bold, whose liberty was secured thru the force of arms and the letting of blood.

We are not the sons and daughters of the timid nor the slaves and peons of those who would steal liberty from their fellow man... we will stand, shoulder to shoulder, in open defiance of  tyranny.  Let the Captains of the hosts prepare and the people be armed... for liberty demands us all to resist the tyrant wherever he is found.

Let our children know that we will not abandon their freedom... too, cower before the tyrants threats.  Nay, we shall rise up at the sound of the trumpet and the call of alarm in the land... we shall stand tall, one for all, and all for one.  Liberty's children will not faint before an evil wind. Victory belongs to the bold and the free... therefore, let us be bold that freedom may rest in our bosom now and forever.

Very eloquent and well said Col Nelson.

ANOTHER GENERAL FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTG Franklin DOES NOT look a man you would want as an enemy. Obama is gonna take a dump in his dinner plate if he keeps harryassin these noble Americans. Of course Obama would know nothing about bein an American, but soon he will get a much needed lesson.

This is crap.

All of you are wrong.  The mighty power of God will win.  Are you a prayer warrior, and praying for your country and Israel? Did you know that by blessing Israel, God will bless us?  Stop using natural eyes, and use your spiritual eyes!  Stop seeing defeat, and see the victory that WE WILL achieve through the power and glory of GOD!  Good grief you people and your negative comments only bring down the rest of us.  Get on your knees, and start praying and interceding for your country.  God is with us, not OBAMA!  OBama cursed Israel, so he is cursed.  Nothing he does is going to succeed.  Justice is about to fall hard on him, and all who have betrayed this country. We can never say "die", or give up.  I know we will have victory through God, and I will never give up, and continue to pray and intercede for my people, my country, and Israel, and will bind the enemy, and his minions!   

Victory is not always measured in the flesh... what is true victory, is it too glory in the accomplishments of our flesh, or is it found in the Glory of God's Spirit?  All to often men focus on the flesh; measuring their earthly success as a victory... but the heathen often have similar success are they also victorious?

I would caution those who measure success in the things of the flesh... as the flesh can be very deceptive. Ask Eve, how gauging success in the flesh worked for her and Adam?  No, we must gauge all things by the Spirit and Truth... the Word of God.  In them we are well secured and victory is ours whether we be in chains, boiled in oil, or walking in silk garments on marble floors...

I am reminded that we are to count it all joy when we fall into diverse temptations... knowing that in our patients such trials bring us into perfection... as the purifying of gold.  Look not to the flesh and its weakness, to the stocks and their hold upon your flesh... look to the victory that we have over the tribulation in this world thru Christ Jesus. Amen.

Yes but I will still fight Satin (Obama) till :-) my last breath, and i will take what measures it takes to defeat him in what ever means it takes too. And if it means that I will die doing so, then that is the way it was meant for me to go. But I also know that after I am gone then I shail meet my heavenly father sooner and I will be in heaven forever more. And I also know that God my father will be by my side also.

I'm not too crazy about taffeta, either.

Taffeta is for sissies... I'll take the marble floors though; as long as I don't have to polish them.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service