Question of the Day

Is it time for impeachment hearings?  

Views: 1403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama prepared his protection in case things fall apart. Yes, all that ammunition is to be used on us.

I say start now because it will probably drag on unless they decide they're not going to let that happen like the Benghasi thing. That's why as I've said earlier they have to make sure they have all the documented proof in order so he can't squirm out of it.

Huchens, you sound like a closet liberal. Everybody knows he has broken the law several times. Either he broke the law or he did not. Way before these scandals you seem to think are not so serious he was breaking the law. Obama is a dangerously sick individual. Look up narcissism and its causes.

Wow, 'closet liberal' -- something else I've never been called before. :-) Let's just say that if I am, I'm WAY BACK in that closet!

The trouble is that of the current list of 100-some offenses various people think are impeachable, all but a few are terrible judgement, corrupt but not provable as such, immoral/unethical, and so on. If he is charged with them he won't be convicted.

Fake documents are impeachable, lying under oath is impeachable (I'm not sure he's been under oath yet), reversing the meaning of some of our laws might be impeachable but might not be -- as an executive he has to have some enforcement discretion so it comes down to whether his use of his discretion was reasonable; people will differ on that and I've no idea how the vote counting would go.

If he knew about the IRS being used against conservative groups and individuals that's impeachable.

The man is vicious, immoral, unethical, and incompetent. He has a truly bizarre view of reality. None of that is impeachable.

You're absolutely right that he's dangerously sick; I've said 'narcissistic personality disorder' here before. The Wikipedia article on the subject is good:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

But being dangerously narcisstic isn't impeachable either.

The scandals are terribly serious; some of them have already killed people, others are likely to do so in the future -- even many thousands of people. But a scandalous action may not be impeachable. We the people are supposed to think about such things when deciding how to vote. We got it wrong TWICE and here we are.

WE didn't get it wrong the other half of America got it wrong!  They (the dems) have the lame sstream  media on there side and most of this wasn't known by the lazy liberals.  Most of the young rebellious vote the way the media tells them to with their "rock th Vote" messages.  Others don't care enough to get educated by an endless barrage of Rush, Sean , Mark Levin, and other conservatives!  There is a lot to be said for the way the voting is set up, most voting precincts are manned by democratics.  In Ga. they're mostly black in my precincts which opens up the chances for crooked shenanigans.  I'm not racist but I know a lot of cheating, & dead people voted as they do every term.  One large area in Ohio didn't get one Republican vote. That is simply not possible.  I could go on, but we do have to do what is neccessary to save this country from the tyrants that are in control!  Let the precedings begin!

Tell me about Ohio! I'm just one of the Ohioans who was sick about that! If we can get him and his partners in crime out of the white house there will be some strict changes made!

JANE,...not only OHIO!!! In North CAROLINA , tey found 4,434 'FRAUD VOTES'!! All by the way, were 112 years of age!! Oh I suppose they had had relatives back then, of people today, and being that they were dead, their current relatives, had to vote on their behalf!! YA'HAR !! YA'HAR!! That is a good one !! NO?? SEMPER-FI!! Larry K. Parent,Naples,FL.

"WE didn't get it wrong the other half of America got it wrong!"

But millions of Republicans didn't vote. According to surveys, if all the Republicans who voted for McCain had voted for Romney, he'd have won. That's not the fault of 'the other half.'

Why did the R. Party nominate such an uninspiring candidate? The man barely managed to prove he had a pulse during his campaign; only during that second debate did he sound like he believed anything other that 'Gee it would be nice if you'd vote for me.' Romney wasn't the fault of 'the other half' either.

Yeah there was a historically high level of fraud. Maybe if all the voting had been honest Romney would have won. So hoping that Democrats will be honest about an election is a campaign tactic?

Personally I don't see it that way.

Yes what the heck happened to old Newt G? He's the only one I know of from the origional bunch besides Herman Cain who can speak fire and brimstone and put people in their place. We all know what happened to Cain but I thought Newt had the moxie to go up against him. You're right Romney was a teddy bear compared to Obama the shark.

Until we secure the ballot boxes of America... we will never know who is the legitimate winner of any election.

Remember,  Joseph Stalin said: " It is only necessary that the people know an election has occurred.  Those who cast their votes decide nothing, those that count the votes decide everything." 

The use of electioneering, gerrymandering, voter and vote fraud, are being used to managed the out come of elections. Close elections are easily manipulated thru such practices to arrive at a predetermined outcomes.

So... just how are we supposed to regain control of our government when neither party is doing anything about election fraud?  97% of the incumbents were returned to office during the last election cycle. This, in spite of the lowest approval ratings for Congress ever... Why? Massive electioneering, gerrymandering and election fraud. We are being played for fools... by BOTH PARTIES.

Because the electoral system is badly broken... the people are being maneuvered and forced to choose between the LESSER OF EVILS... that is no choice. Until we regain control of our electoral processes in America the people will be maneuvered and engineered into supporting candidates they don't actually support.  The few that do make it into office that have the publics support will either be discredited and run out of office or so marginalized that they can accomplish very little good.

Col, you are absolutely right on in what you just wrote! We have got to get rid of the electronic voting machines, and take the politics out of vote counting.

One way to do this is to require picture ID,s and a copy for every vote cast. I shy away from biometrics, because of the potential for abuse, but look at the current leves of abuse.

It is NOT racist or discriminatory to require that every vote be cast by a legitimate voter! That is a rediculous accusation! If you don't have a picture ID, then why should the rest of the public who follow the law's requirements, be forced to suffer for the stupidity of the few?

We must have citizen watchdog committees overseeing the behaviors of the governmental officials who are in control of the process. Maybe, we need to stop people who sleep on park benches from considering each bench a residential address!

AZR

I agree. Go back to the old way of voting. Sometimes modern technology can work against us as we've seen. Also the votes should be counted in this country. Not somewhere like Spain. That was just stupid and it still didn't ensure a fair vote.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service