NY Times Bombshell: Clinton & Soros Paid Women To Accuse Trump Of Sexual Assault

 Now, lets get this right, these two in this photo, Hillary Clinton and George Soros, THEY ARE UGLY !!!, Dirty money tied to George Soros and Hillary Clinton was used to pay women to falsely accuse President Trump of sexual harassment, according to a bombshell New Year’s Day report in the New York Times

George Soros and Hillary Clinton paid women to falsely accuse President Trump of sexual harassment, according to a New York times report.

 One accuser was offered $750,000 and another had the mortgage on her home paid off. The New York Times on Sunday revealed the names of two of the backers and both are tied to the Resistance, Soros, and Hillary Clinton.

 The New York Times named David Brock, a George Soros henchman, and Clinton’s longtime friend Susie Tompkins Buell, who steered hundreds of thousands of dollars to the effort before election day.

The report states:

Two Democrats familiar with the arrangements said a nonprofit group founded by Mr. Brock, American Bridge 21st Century Foundation, gave $200,000, while the fashion entrepreneur Susie Tompkins Buell, a major donor to Mr. Brock’s suite of groups, gave $500,000 to Ms. Bloom’s firm for the last-ditch effort.

It was not productive. One woman requested $2 million, Ms. Bloom said, then decided not to come forward. Nor did any other women.

SCOOP: Clinton backers David Brock & Susie Tompkins Buell steered a total of $700k to @LisaBloom's firm to try to bring forward sexual misconduct accusations against TRUMP before Election Day.https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/947590949022117889?ref_src=twsr...

 Buell, founder of the Esprit clothing line, is a close friend of Hillary Clinton’s and a left-wing donor. Her Facebook page is extreme left and includes support for the Marxist hate group Black Lives Matter.

 David Brock not only has ties to Hillary Clinton and George Soros, he is the Resistance, not only to Trump, but to Fox News. He donated $200,000 to the effort.

 In January last year, the Washington Free Beacon obtained a confidential memo from longtime Clinton ally David Brock that alleges he will use his PAC, American Bridge, to set the wheels in motion to impeach the President. This will be a multi-year project. He hoped to build a network of donors that rivals the right-leaning Koch Brothers.

 He succeeded in forming the shady network.

 Brock brought together deep-pocketed leftists to fund the well-organized campaign of subversive activities to take down the President.

 The memo/manifesto about the plan, “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action,” outlines Brock’s four-year agenda to attack Trump and Republicans using Media Matters, American Bridge, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), and Shareblue, each with their own strategy and attack plan.

 Clinton denied knowing about the efforts and Ms. Bloom said the money wasn’t for payoffs but to guarantee the protection of women who came forward.

 Bloom maintained that she represented only clients whose stories she had corroborated and disputed the premise that she offered money to coax clients to come forward, the paper reported.

“We would pay for the legal defense of Trump accusers,” Brock told Politico.

 In the same report, Bloom’s shady mother and attorney Gloria Allred told Politico, “If any women who are making allegations of inappropriate [conduct] contact me, I would be happy to speak to them and then decide if I would be able to represent them.”

 John Solomon noted in his report, Bloom’s efforts to bring forward accusers included “offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000.”

 There are other donors and one can imagine them all being part of the Brock impeachment movement.

NY Times Bombshell: Clinton & Soros Paid Women To Accuse Trump Of Sexual Assault Top Stories

NY Times Bombshell: Clinton & Soros Paid Women To Accuse Trump ...

Views: 104443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

 

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific
 

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service