All Discussions Tagged 'hypocrisy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE KAVANAUGH HEARINGS: LIBERAL HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY

I have seen very little on the current Senate confirmation "hearings" involving Judge Kavanaugh because I don't watch the Pravda "news" ch…

Started by Bob Russell

1 Sep 19
Reply by Jea9

Progressive Chains and “Liberating Tolerance”

A 'Short & to the point' article by my good friend  Jim 'The SEAL' O'Neill We have been, and are being, manipulated by globalist social…

Started by Duke-Jinx

11 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

James Woods Slams Miley Cyrus’ Hypocrisy on Feminist Rights with This Hilarious Tweet

A bunch of celebrities have been whining and crying and having tantrums because their girl Hillary lost the election to Donald Trump. And…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

32 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Archie C B

Do as I say, not as I do. The liberal moto

When people like Chief Elizabeth Warren and other liberals tell you about income inequality, ask them why they are making four and five tim…

Started by Michael Dozier,PhD

16 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

Davos’s Destructive Elites

Convening to ring the alarm about global warming, our putative betters and would-be rulers gathered in Davos, Switzerland, filling the loc…

Started by Dee

0 Jan 25, 2015

OBama:The lying liar who keeps lying.

I tried not to post anything political on my page during the holidays, then I see this propaganda a friend of mine put on their Facebook pa…

Started by Michael Dozier,PhD

25 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Marcus Christopher

ADMIN

Here are 900 well sourced examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy. But Barack Obama does these things t…

Started by Dee

21 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Duke-Jinx

Growling Mooch – Republicans Want School Lunches to Taste Good, May Change Her Menu

House Republicans are working to end the malnutrition and hunger in American schools which results from the school kids throwing the una…

Started by Kristi Ann Mod

0 May 19, 2014

Media Lychings and the KKK-like Arm of the Democrat Party

This week I was interviewed on Grassroots radio out of Denver, and the host  asked me what I thought was the most troubling story of the…

Started by Linda Hahn

26 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service