All Discussions Tagged 'FBI' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi Select Committee to Meet With Victims' Families This Week

"If they have questions that are still out there, I think we want to know what those questions are," ranking Democrat says. July 29,…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

13 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Janice Marie Thompson

Sheriff Richard Jones Bills Mexico for Illegals in His Jail - FBI Warns Him Mexican Drug Cartels Will Kill Him

Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones had a unique idea to help with the cost of illegal aliens, who had committed crimes, currently taking up space…

58 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Gregory Lesniewski

FBI Raids Home of Dangerous Doomsday Prepper: Agents Find Legally Owned Firearms, Barrels of Food

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and other law enforcement agencies blasted alerts all over the country earlier this week advising Amer…

Started by Linda Hahn

78 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by ABU TOM

Escape for Obama? The Race Card, Impeachment and Nixonian Missing Emails

America should have known better than to believe a Chicago-style politician who was in lock step with race-mongering preacher Rev. Jeremi…

Started by Linda Hahn

46 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Mark Smithey

The Killer of Brian Terry is Finally in Custody........

his Gun Dealer is Still the Attorney General.. POLL: Do you think Obama's staff and Eric Holder are complicit in treason? The good news…

36 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by John H. Briggs, Sr.

ADMIN

FBI investigation: Corruption in the DMV could threaten national security

It wasn’t long after the new manager started her job at the El Cajon branch of the Department of Motor Vehicles that she noticed something…

Started by Dee

72 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Ted I Lewis

Suspicious device' explodes at Nogales power plant

BI and ATF agents responded to a Nogales power plant after a makeshift bomb went off Wednesday. (Photo: azcentral.com) 2772 CONNECT…

42 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen(GI Joe angel)

FBI launches criminal investigation into VA scandal; Senate passes bill to fix problem

by Dr. Eowyn FBI Director James Comey told the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI has begun a criminal probe of the VA hospital scand…

20 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Lawrence

EFF: On 6/5, 65 Things We Know About NSA Surveillance That We Didn’t Know a Year Ago

This post, written by Electronic Frontier Foundation activist Nadia Kayyali and international rights director Katitza Rodriguez, originall…

4 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce A. Forster

Sheriff: FBI is investigating threats made to law enforcement during Bundy showdown

May 8, 2014 - 6:01pm Updated May 8, 2014 - 9:27pm Armed civilians wait nearby as the Bundy family and their supporters gather together und…

39 May 31, 2014
Reply by Ted I Lewis

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service