Joseph Whitworth Smith's Discussions (1,754)

Discussions Replied To (1703) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"So where is this lying thief in the night really coming from?  I fear not from this…"

Joseph Whitworth Smith replied Jan 20, 2014 to The Root of Obama’s Imperious Presidency

95 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Robert Caleb Potter

"It is all coming together for the greatest change since God put man on this planet."

Joseph Whitworth Smith replied Jan 20, 2014 to Globalist Brainwashing 101: Building the Perfect Beast Inside Your Head

27 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by van nolan price

"Jesus has never let me down."

Joseph Whitworth Smith replied Jan 20, 2014 to Globalist Brainwashing 101: Building the Perfect Beast Inside Your Head

27 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by van nolan price

"Linda Hahn is on the the new age wavelength.  The war on terror is not the only thre…"

27 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by van nolan price

ADMIN

"I've Just viewed a YouTube interview that is on my wavelength. You know something bi…"

Joseph Whitworth Smith replied Jan 20, 2014 to Greta Van Susteren: Obama Administration tried to censor Fox News Channel reporting Benghazi

96 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by streetsweeper

ADMIN

"I'm learly of this.  I would not be surprised if the Obama Administration is not inv…"

Joseph Whitworth Smith replied Jan 20, 2014 to Greta Van Susteren: Obama Administration tried to censor Fox News Channel reporting Benghazi

96 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by streetsweeper

ADMIN

"It appears that you are also a hacker. "

96 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by streetsweeper

ADMIN

"You are a communist. Get lost."

96 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by streetsweeper

ADMIN

"I'm calling your hand, "streetsweeper, Master at Arms." I say you are a deceitful fr…"

96 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by streetsweeper

ADMIN

"I don't know when I've seen so many views and so few posts, the majority of them min…"

96 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by streetsweeper

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service