Eileen G. Jones's Discussions (1,521)

Discussions Replied To (1521) Replies Latest Activity

"Pelosi mentioned in her celebratory speech today ...1933 scenario...which struck me…"

Eileen G. Jones replied on Saturday to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"The devil whispered in our ears " You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."…"

Eileen G. Jones replied Jan 14 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"Why don't you send this to the Pres....I think he would listen to you. He has too ma…"

Eileen G. Jones replied Jan 13 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"The Founders gave us a path when our Gov't strayed from their duty of working for WE…"

Eileen G. Jones replied Jan 6 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"The Devil whispered in my ear   " You're not strong enough to withstand the storm." …"

Eileen G. Jones replied Nov 10, 2019 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"The Devil whispered in my ear   " You're not strong enough to withstand the storm." …"

Eileen G. Jones replied Nov 10, 2019 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"Isn't that how the Founders set it up ...CITIZEN POLITICIANS ?  How did that get und…"

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"The Devil whispered in my ear..." Your not strong enough to withstand the storm." To…"

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"I replied to you and BOOM it got censoredx."

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"Probably, I'm Shadow Banned from FB, Twitter and Aol and Google will somtimes erase…"

251 on Saturday
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service