Jason G Manuel's Discussions (575)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

" I would like to know why Mr. Nelson is avoiding lady Rose's comment. Fiat Currency…"

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 12 to Trump's War vs Tribe of Dan Iran

370 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Thank you Lady Rose"

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 10 to LGBT Gays of Russia 1800 to 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America

51 yesterday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Very good."

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 10 to How would American Teens React to a Video of WW2

30 Jan 10
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" The man needs to be fixed, where he can not hurt another child."

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 10 to Mom Beats Pedophile With Pipe For Making Out With 9-Yr-Old Girl, Then Cops Arrest HER

6 Jan 10
Reply by Jason G Manuel

"That video,  It show be destroyed, burned."

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 10 to Judge Orders Netflix To Pull ‘Blasphemous’ Film Depicting Jesus As a Homosexual

4 Jan 13
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Thank you Tif, I did download that video from where you have it archived at. "

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 10 to The Jewish Pioneers of Sexual Degeneracy LGBT 1919 to 1945

301 Jan 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Thanks, I liked the video it was stunning."

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 5 to Greatest Story Ever Told by Dan Two Feathers

10 Jan 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Thank you Lady Rose."

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 4 to The Tribe of Dan and the Khazar Babylonian Exile

3 Jan 4
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" The agenda never ended."

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 4 to New York’s UN Office Recruiting Officers for ‘Disarmament’ and ‘Reintegration’ 2020

20 Jan 7
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Yes she is a idiot. "

Jason G Manuel replied Jan 4 to Linda Ronstadt: Trump Is ‘Like Hitler and Mexicans Are the New Jews’ Duh

4 Jan 4
Reply by Jason G Manuel

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service