Henry Massingale's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"His name is,Jason Momoa."

Henry Massingale replied Jan 12 to YouTube Was Hacked by Anonymous Activist 2018

5 Jan 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Lets find out who he is"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 12 to YouTube Was Hacked by Anonymous Activist 2018

5 Jan 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"  Saudi Monument to Allah Erected at the World Trade Center https://www.youtube.co…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 11 to Saudis Erect ‘Allah’ Statue at World Trade Center

3 Jan 11
Reply by Henry Massingale

" Thank you Tif or Hank for finding this for me, but, this is my statement at youtube…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 10 to Sep 4, 2018, Freedom Watch founder Larry Klayman Goes After YouTube

1 Jan 10

"Out of all the videos, this will work."

Henry Massingale replied Jan 10 to YouTube EU Censorship Against American Conservatives- TTTG News

1 Jan 10

" Lets just say that all presented in this video is not correct, opinion, Why does Tr…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 10 to 9 Things That Could Happen if Trump Builds "The Wall"

4 Jan 11
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"Mr. Nelson,  Am I Math Challenged, the above statement was to take, $500 million fro…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 9 to Where Is Our Border Fund Trump: Foreign Aid Was a Big Winner in the Budget Trump Signed Last Week

23 Jan 9

" YouTube stated my video did not violate any YouTube Guidelines, but they will not r…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 9 to YouTube EU Censorship Against American Conservatives

4 Jan 9

" What can I do for you Mr. Nelson,  According to youtube updates you subscribed to T…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 9 to American Psychological Association: Masculinity Is a Mental Disorder

5 Jan 9

"I took my time and read all the statements here. Tif, no one can tell you the name o…"

Henry Massingale replied Jan 8 to Corrupt NGOs Of Israel Are The Founders For UN Global Migration Pack

48 Jan 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service