Bob Casper's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I think that Paul Ryan is admitting that the wire tap existed and that nothing came…"

Bob Casper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Did Paul Ryan Just Admit Obama Wire Tapped Trump?

21 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Richard Carlton

ADMIN

"Do you know her personally? No so do not call her names just like I should not call…"

Bob Casper replied Feb 12, 2017 to Arrogant Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 TIMES in Presidential Election Just Got VERY Bad News

65 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Why so cold. She does need to pay the price, but word calling does not make it any b…"

Bob Casper replied Feb 12, 2017 to Arrogant Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 TIMES in Presidential Election Just Got VERY Bad News

65 Feb 14, 2017

ADMIN

"This is rampant in California.... Jerry Brown the governor put in a law that allows…"

65 Feb 14, 2017

ADMIN

"Such an up lifting post... You know that God is in control, and did you read the res…"

Bob Casper replied Dec 24, 2016 to OBAMA LOOPHOLE ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERER TO WALK OUT OF JAIL AND DISAPPEAR

46 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"This is not a loop hole, this is treason to the American people. And President Obama…"

Bob Casper replied Dec 24, 2016 to OBAMA LOOPHOLE ALLOWS ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERER TO WALK OUT OF JAIL AND DISAPPEAR

46 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Folks this is part of draining the swamp. You need to know what is in the swamp befo…"

Bob Casper replied Dec 24, 2016 to CBS Freaks Out: Trump Asked for Lists of Federal Programs and Workers

28 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I think we need to the Trump News Network and leave it at that. He can select the re…"

Bob Casper replied Dec 9, 2016 to Megyn Kelly says it’s ‘dangerous’ that ‘Americans aren’t listening’ to the press

77 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"Does this mean that Donald Trump's win is now up to 37,000 plus? If so I would think…"

Bob Casper replied Dec 7, 2016 to Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount

50 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"No one is watching the hen house. That is the problem. I work for election in Northe…"

Bob Casper replied Nov 29, 2016 to Never mind Wisconsin. California’s Presidential vote must be disqualified

47 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service