Bonnie Somer's Discussions (2,793)

Discussions Replied To (2791) Replies Latest Activity

"i see lawsuits"

Bonnie Somer replied Apr 2 to Schools To Administer Dangerous HPV Vaccine Without Parental Consent

2 Apr 2
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"MAYBE HANK NO ONE WILL GO TO JAIL THAT COULD BE BUT REMEMBER THIS THE JIG IS UP AND…"

Bonnie Somer replied Apr 1 to Clapper Rats on Obama; Tells CNN He Ordered Trump Spying Operation

3 Apr 1
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"3 why then is no one telling us that and how did you know? i do not doubt that they…"

Bonnie Somer replied Apr 1 to Live Leaks: Douglas High School Shooting Exclusive Report

21 Apr 1
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"CAROLAN LA VALLEE;  FIRST OFF I HOPE YOU GET MY MSG ABOUT THE MUG.   I HAVE MUCH TO…"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 29 to Presidential Platform: Non-Governmental Health Care Insurance for Everyone

80 Jul 30
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"HE IS EVIL HE SEEKS THE ONE WORLD GOVT AND HAS THE MONEY TO GIVE TO THESE PEOPLE HE…"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 28 to Soros Donated $408k to Kim Foxx, Prosecutor Who Let Jussie Smollett Walk Free

3 Mar 28
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"who cares if u love or hate the pres truth be told DEMS/ RINOS AND NEVER TRUMPERS HA…"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 26 to Ted Cruz: Democrats ‘Fully Intend to Impeach Trump’ Regardless of Facts

2 Mar 26
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"i just cannot remark but to say sick these are sick people"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 25 to Things The Media Does Not Talk About: US Border

10 Mar 25
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"i watch One America News and sometimes newsmaxx"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 25 to FOX NEWS

4 Mar 25
Reply by Bradley Rose

"Ronald worry WHEN DO WE THE PEOPLE DO OUR JOB?    THAT IS PAST TIME.    IT IS MORE T…"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 25 to AG Barr... another agent of the deep state?

3 Mar 25
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"everyone of us needs to keep emaling the WH make sure the wall gets built and that t…"

Bonnie Somer replied Mar 25 to We’re being invaded & we’re doing nothing about it

11 Mar 25
Reply by Bonnie Somer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service