Thomas Schuckman's Discussions (889)

Discussions Replied To (889) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"To all the many friends that I've made on this Tea Party web site: I am quitting my…"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 12, 2015 to Muslim Supremacist Leaders Go After Facebook and Twitter Demanding Islamic Speech Restrictions

57 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Thomas Schuckman

ADMIN

"Does anyone here ever get sick to their stomach just worrying when the USA will suff…"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 10, 2015 to Americans Reject Obama's Unlimited Government

24 Jan 10, 2015

ADMIN

"THANK YOU, for all that Info !!  I don't doubt it one bit."

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 10, 2015 to Mark Levin – Sick And Tired Dems Want A Conservative Republican Leader – That Doesn’t Mean Another Bush

25 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Mark Smithey

ADMIN

"Al,  some folks work harder at staying out of work than we do at work!  Laziness in…"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 9, 2015 to Race War: Black Protesters Storm Cafes, Scream at White People Eating Brunch… Where’s Al Sharpton?

178 Jan 9, 2015

ADMIN

"Learn how to make a great sandwich at home and bag it !  Buy some fruit and celery."

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 8, 2015 to MICHELLE BANS MAYO: Students, ‘The Trash Can Is More Full Than My Stomach’

106 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Marcus Christopher

ADMIN

"Gray,  If you want to learn where to buy good ammo., for a cheap, reasonable price, …"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 8, 2015 to Report: Paris Shooting Reprisal for ISIS Airstrikes

23 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Gervais

ADMIN

"Marilyn,  That pic is so cool.  I love it !  I like pigs too, being a farm boy from…"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 8, 2015 to Report: Paris Shooting Reprisal for ISIS Airstrikes

23 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Gervais

"No thanks,  I'm driving that day... lol."

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 8, 2015 to MUSLIMS SLAUGHTER 12 IN PARIS: A ‘Revenge Attack’ Over Mohammed Cartoons

51 Jan 8, 2015

"And only a Frog would toss a dumb-dumb, fake grenade...  duh!  Is that supposed to s…"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 8, 2015 to REVENGE: French Attack Mosques And Blow Up A Muslim Kebab Shop

202 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Marcus Christopher

"Very interesting, but nothing I didn't already know for a fact.   So many of US will…"

Thomas Schuckman replied Jan 8, 2015 to Question of the day 01/08/2014

13 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by John Barr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service