Keith Walter's Discussions (1,330)

Discussions Replied To (1329) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"President Trump is doing his BEST!! I stand with him!"

Keith Walter replied 11 hours ago to Do You Believe the Media's Narrative About the US having More Coronavirus Cases Than China? Don't.

8 11 hours ago
Reply by Keith Walter

ADMIN

"The American People did not ask you to come here and WE are NOT going to give you an…"

Keith Walter replied yesterday to Illegal Aliens Demand $1.2K Each in Taxpayer-Funded Checks

32 17 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"ALL the democrats should lose the last four years of pay. They have done NOTHING to…"

Keith Walter replied on Wednesday to Lindsey Graham: If we don't have a bill in the next 48 hours, every member and every staff person up here should lose their pay

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"You bet I'll call them!!!"

Keith Walter replied Mar 23 to It is Time to take Action: Call the Democrats and tell them to Pass The Bill 202-224-3121

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Charles Teachout

ADMIN

"This is all we need!!! Stop them at the border and send them back home. We do not ne…"

Keith Walter replied Mar 21 to Another Illegal Alien Caravan Leaves Honduras for U.S.

4 Mar 21
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"When are the people going wake up to these crooked politicians. VOTE them out and se…"

Keith Walter replied Mar 20 to Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

7 Mar 21
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"Have you ever read the book "Alas Babylon?" It tells the same scenario as we have no…"

Keith Walter replied Mar 19 to Trump taps powers to boost virus response; Senate OKs bill

14 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Yes SIR, you are right on the money!!!"

Keith Walter replied Mar 19 to President Donald Trump to Reporter: "I'm not starting fights, I'm correcting false attacks from Democrats"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Thank you for your remarks! The democrats would just have a fit if Martial Law were…"

Keith Walter replied Mar 19 to President Donald Trump to Reporter: "I'm not starting fights, I'm correcting false attacks from Democrats"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Bet he's a democrat too...."

Keith Walter replied Mar 19 to Man Guilty of Stealing VA Funds for Vets with Seriously Ill Kids

8 Mar 19
Reply by Valerie Eggers

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service