Jeffrey Hatos's Discussions (287)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Seriously, if Trump picked George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln…"

Jeffrey Hatos replied Nov 26, 2016 to 'Out of touch': Teachers unions slam Trump's education secretary

98 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"My first response was to say no, but having thought about it for a bit, I think he s…"

Jeffrey Hatos replied Nov 26, 2016 to Should Trump deny WH press passes to media who collaborated with Clinton?

89 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Mabry

"I agree completely!!! Why would anyone bring in an illegal immigrant to this? Fox is…"

Jeffrey Hatos replied Jan 28, 2016 to Michelle Malkin: When Open-Borders Media Are in Charge of Debates, Voters Lose

25 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"I was thinking from NBC to CNN, there's an upgrade."

Jeffrey Hatos replied Jan 20, 2016 to Finally: RNC severs ties with NBC News for February 26 debate

26 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"To say these people are corrupt is sugarcoating it. To say they have no morality is…"

Jeffrey Hatos replied Jan 10, 2016 to Hillary is offering 'Intimate Dinner' with Bill for donations

45 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

ADMIN

"I've already divorced myself from the democrat-lite party. I'm a Conservative and Ch…"

Jeffrey Hatos replied Oct 18, 2015 to Is a Conservative/GOP Divorce Long Overdue?

30 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Ralph Fucetola

ADMIN

"I agree!!! Really great idea!!! I'm going to start working on that now."

Jeffrey Hatos replied Oct 2, 2015 to Vets outraged: Hillary says it DISHONORS military to hold her accountable for Benghazi

55 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by ABU TOM

"Accurate poll. We have been betrayed by most of the elected republicans."

Jeffrey Hatos replied Sep 24, 2015 to Poll: Republicans dissatisfied with party efforts, feel betrayed

47 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

ADMIN

"I just want to say I agree with Gov. Jindal, but I have already left. I'm a Conserva…"

Jeffrey Hatos replied Sep 17, 2015 to Jindal hints at leaving the GOP over Planned Parenthood

19 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"He won't it is just words with no substance."

Jeffrey Hatos replied Sep 12, 2015 to Boehner: 'Very Possible' I Might Sue Obama Over Iran Deal

83 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by martin smith lll

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service