Robert McGuire's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the values that are represented in this ancient TV commercial, showing what C…"

Robert McGuire replied Feb 26, 2017 to Democrats Forcibly Remove Female GOP California State Senator from Senate Floor

54 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"The cartoon depicts Obama getting a "thrill up his leg"."

Robert McGuire replied Feb 23, 2017 to Clinton Donor Quits CIA Because of Trump, Says Decision Not About Politics

37 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Buddy L. Jackson

ADMIN

"George Step-on-all-of-us "

Robert McGuire replied Feb 17, 2017 to White House Adviser Eviscerates a Shell-shocked George Stephanopoulos

19 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"She bears a striking resemblance to Congresswoman Maxine Waters."

Robert McGuire replied Feb 11, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"When Trump gradually drains the swamp, I'll feel badly for all of the government wor…"

Robert McGuire replied Feb 6, 2017 to U.S. Gained 5,000 Manufacturing Jobs in January, Lost 10,000 Government Jobs

24 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"When ObamaCare was passed in 2009, the Obama Administration hired around 15,000 extr…"

Robert McGuire replied Feb 6, 2017 to U.S. Gained 5,000 Manufacturing Jobs in January, Lost 10,000 Government Jobs

24 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"...but he feels five feet tall after making his bold accusation."

Robert McGuire replied Feb 4, 2017 to Berkeley Professor Robert Reich Says Violent Rioters May Have Been Breitbart Plants

45 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"My guess is that she's not related to Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke, who frequently…"

Robert McGuire replied Jan 30, 2017 to Florida Mayor Tells Police, ‘I Didn’t Know We Were Serving Pig Tonight’

95 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"She is of Indian descent, from India."

Robert McGuire replied Jan 29, 2017 to UPDATE: Teacher Who Shot at Trump, Screamed “Die!” Just Got MASSIVE Bad News

59 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Honked Off Citizen

ADMIN

"I was wondering about something. Was she getting the same pay wages as her fellow me…"

Robert McGuire replied Jan 26, 2017 to Secret Service Agent Implies She Wouldn't 'Take a Bullet' for Trump. It's Now Backfiring, Big-Time.

44 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by roy veteto

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service