Mrs.Tif Morgan's Discussions (3,509)

Discussions Replied To (2447) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Don't worry they got the message..:) "

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 2 to Did You Know The Statue of Liberty Was Not Built For Immigrants?

19 Mar 2
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

" I really am very busy, and like I said all of South America is looking at the pilla…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 2 to Democrat Enterprize Zone... coming to a neighborhood near you

6 Mar 2

" If ya say so, but all of South America is looking at that banking system different.…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 2 to Democrat Enterprize Zone... coming to a neighborhood near you

6 Mar 2

" You ripped off my picture...:) Hey you got two of the same blogs up...:) And ps, th…"

6 Mar 2

" I did a bit more search on that news story, and they did remove that news: https://…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 1 to The Silver Bullet Against Coronavirus is HERE!

6 Mar 2
Reply by Admin Michael

"Only going by what the media released: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/days…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 1 to The Silver Bullet Against Coronavirus is HERE!

6 Mar 2
Reply by Admin Michael

" And Ronald, my dad really does not bother people, and Kristi made a comment on his…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 1 to Has Patience Become An Excuse For Failure?

10 Mar 1

ADMIN

"And I am not deliberately misrepresenting your posts and and I am not attempting to…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 1 to Mega GOP Donor Buys A Giant Stake In Twitter, Seeks To Replace Jack Dorsey

23 Mar 1

ADMIN

" I am not over looking nothing, you said, I said the UN does not give a crap about y…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 1 to Mega GOP Donor Buys A Giant Stake In Twitter, Seeks To Replace Jack Dorsey

23 Mar 1

" Everyone has signed off Ronald, its just me and you, hang on a minute, got to pass…"

Mrs.Tif Morgan replied Mar 1 to Has Patience Become An Excuse For Failure?

10 Mar 1

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service