Army Vet's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Now someone explain to me, just how the f*ck does Zeese claim that Nut-case "Jill St…"

Army Vet replied Sep 19, 2016 to Debate Rules Being Set by Hillary Donors

13 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by ROY S. MALLMANN II

ADMIN

"The ONLY way that Hillary will take the White House, is if she can stay home the res…"

Army Vet replied Sep 19, 2016 to The Deplorables vs. The Deportables

10 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by William Rodgers

"This reads like I'm supposed to feel sorry for her.  My ability to "feel" anything f…"

Army Vet replied Sep 19, 2016 to BILL CLINTON'S LONGTIME PAL: HILLARY 'LOSING HER MENTAL CAPABILITIES'

24 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Skip peters

"Obama REALLY needs to strip that "WE" crap off his dialog.  *I* am an AMERICAN, and…"

Army Vet replied Sep 19, 2016 to "We Are Not Americans We Are World Citizens!" - Barack Obama

118 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"To add a little food for thought, I would like to submit the following proposal to a…"

Army Vet replied Sep 19, 2016 to What The Media Is Not Telling YOU About The Muslim In New York Who Hacked An Officer With A Cleaver

27 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Dan Virgillo

"The citizens of Missouri have the right to "recall" (about the same thing as impeach…"

Army Vet replied Sep 19, 2016 to Missouri state senator sits during Pledge of Allegiance

88 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Joy Daniels Brower

ADMIN

"Rubio is so close to being a RINO it's not even funny.  THOSE are the guys we do NOT…"

Army Vet replied Jan 17, 2016 to 'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

107 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Healani

ADMIN

"I hate it when a conservative "looses their cool".  They end up saying things that s…"

Army Vet replied Jan 17, 2016 to 'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

107 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Healani

ADMIN

"OMG Chill OUT lady... I did NOT say I was voting for him!!  I was simply stating som…"

Army Vet replied Jan 16, 2016 to 'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

107 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Healani

ADMIN

"I don't get it.  I thought Glenn Beck was a leading figure for freedom and was affil…"

Army Vet replied Jan 16, 2016 to 'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

107 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Healani

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service