Andrew's Discussions (1,188)

Discussions Replied To (1186) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I am happy some republican/conservative/constitutionalist actually real the democrat…"

Andrew replied on Tuesday to The Full Text of The Democrat's Pork Filled Chinese Flu Bill

24 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Just follow the actions of ego maniac new york governor cuomo. cuomo issues new RULE…"

Andrew replied on Tuesday to Can Democrats govern anymore?

13 on Tuesday
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"These leeches are all over dc. It is only in the last 3 years that we are seeing how…"

Andrew replied Mar 22 to MICHAEL BLOOMBERG UNLAWFULLY TRANSFERRING $18 MILLION TO THE DNC

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Janet E Christian

ADMIN

"red china must have seen how our politicians, schools, manufacturers treated the "hi…"

Andrew replied Mar 22 to Why, Italy?

103 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Bruno

ADMIN

" I was continually told and read that  the "council on foreign relations (cfr)", and…"

Andrew replied Mar 19 to Chinese Propaganda from the President of the Council on Foreign Relations

9 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"I hope the ENTIRE southern border is included in this closing of our borders. The so…"

Andrew replied Mar 18 to Trump admin to begin turning back all undocumented immigrants, asylum seekers at borders

27 Mar 21
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

""red chineese virus" developed is the correct term for this killer virus."

Andrew replied Mar 18 to Trump Scolds Reporter when asked about the "Chinese Virus"

3 Mar 18
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Pointing out the lies the lame stream press puts out is great news and about time it…"

Andrew replied Mar 18 to President Donald Trump to Reporter: "I'm not starting fights, I'm correcting false attacks from Democrats"

25 Mar 19
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Does this crime qualify for the DEATH PENALTY ?"

Andrew replied Mar 18 to Man Guilty of Stealing VA Funds for Vets with Seriously Ill Kids

8 Mar 19
Reply by Valerie Eggers

ADMIN

"chucky boy is up for re-election in the state of new york, witch has had hilderbeast…"

Andrew replied Mar 7 to Schmuck Schumer to Kavanaugh and Gorsuch: ‘You Will Pay the Price’ – ‘Won’t Know What Hit You’ if You Make ‘Awful Decisions’

28 Mar 7
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service