Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Agree with Col. Nelson. The liberal democrat leadership of these sanctuary cities pr…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Mar 16, 2017 to 'We're going to see more': Sanctuary cities cave in face of Trump's funding threats

42 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD

ADMIN

"Superbly expounded and masterfully delivered speech by President Trump who once agai…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Mar 1, 2017 to President Trump’s Address to the Nation

33 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Nash Hansotia

"I voted for Trump though I am of independent persuasion. Like millions of fellow cit…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 28, 2017 to Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

70 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"The hatred from the political Left is overflowing like that Oroville Dam in Californ…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 24, 2017 to WHY MAINSTREAM MEDIA WEBSITES ARE CENSORING & REMOVING COMMENT SECTIONS

41 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

"Mr. James Lakes/Frankmusic: Much oblige, gentlemen. I practically had to rewrite my…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 20, 2017 to BREAKING – Lt. Col. Reveals How Obama Committed Treason to Sabotage Trump. ARREST HIM

28 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"Agree with Lt.Col Tony Shaffer's belief that whoever is doing the hacking to undermi…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 20, 2017 to BREAKING – Lt. Col. Reveals How Obama Committed Treason to Sabotage Trump. ARREST HIM

28 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"Too late to change Senator Manchin"s first name to Joe. My sincere apologies for my…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 15, 2017 to While everyone melts down over Flynn, I believe there’s a much BIGGER PLOT in the works to…

31 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Robert Bolino

"I could not have put it any better or worded it more succinctly than Col. Allen B. W…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 15, 2017 to While everyone melts down over Flynn, I believe there’s a much BIGGER PLOT in the works to…

31 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Robert Bolino

ADMIN

"Even without the perceived,albeit perhaps imminent threat of withdrawal of federal f…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 11, 2017 to 'We're going to see more': Sanctuary cities cave in face of Trump's funding threats

42 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD

ADMIN

"I edited and made corrections on some words and phrases in the above write-up that w…"

Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD replied Feb 3, 2017 to Democrats plot protest for Trump’s speech to Congress

29 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by carl crismond jr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service