davidfarrar's Discussions (1,237)

Discussions Replied To (1078) Replies Latest Activity

"If it ever comes to a choice between FOX News and Brannon News, it's Brannon News fo…"

davidfarrar replied 3 hours ago to BREAKING: A New Conservative TV Network Being Worked On To Compete With Fox….And By Guess Who?? [VIDEO]

10 46 minutes ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Number 1, Congress has to call for an Article 5 convention (Republican dominated) Nu…"

davidfarrar replied 5 hours ago to How about an Article 5 Amendment Convention for "General Purposes"?

12 4 hours ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I assume Arpaio can appeal his conviction; can he not, if it was an unjust verdict?"

davidfarrar replied on Friday to Breaking: Trump Breaks Silence on Sheriff Joe… Get Ready for Riots

18 yesterday

"@ Jea9  You must've missed it, As I said... "his length of service to the people of…"

davidfarrar replied on Friday to Breaking: Trump Breaks Silence on Sheriff Joe… Get Ready for Riots

18 yesterday

"As a Pres. Trump deplorable, I would not recommend such a pardon for sheriff Joe Arp…"

davidfarrar replied on Tuesday to Breaking: Trump Breaks Silence on Sheriff Joe… Get Ready for Riots

18 yesterday

"The National Review is just picking up on this point today. Entitled: "It’s time to…"

davidfarrar replied on Tuesday to YouTube Begins Purging Alternative Media as the Deep State Marches Toward WW3

13 on Tuesday
Reply by davidfarrar

"I'm thinking it is time for the antitrust laws to come into effect and break up YouT…"

davidfarrar replied Aug 14 to YouTube Begins Purging Alternative Media as the Deep State Marches Toward WW3

13 on Tuesday
Reply by davidfarrar

"OMG! YouTube just deleted all of Lee Stranahan videos. This has started me thinking,…"

davidfarrar replied Aug 14 to YouTube Begins Purging Alternative Media as the Deep State Marches Toward WW3

13 on Tuesday
Reply by davidfarrar

"If  McConnell isn't Pres. Trump's best friend in the Senate, which, I agree, he isn'…"

davidfarrar replied Aug 10 to 08/10/17 Trump aide slams McConnell for Obamacare ‘excuses’

5 Aug 10
Reply by davidfarrar

"It gets worse than that...much worse. The American Center For Law And Justice has un…"

davidfarrar replied Aug 10 to Republicrats Impeachment and the Silent Coup-

1 Aug 10
Reply by davidfarrar

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service