Archie C B's Discussions (2,715)

Discussions Replied To (2714) Replies Latest Activity

"Put a dum dum or two in it. Hang the bastards from lamp posts in every city, town vi…"

Archie C B replied Jan 8 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

256 Jan 23
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"I doubt Ronald is a communist. Not even close i bet."

Archie C B replied Dec 15, 2019 to They Are Not Nation Building: They Covet, Khazar Jews of False Prophets

111 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Ronald A,  I totally agree. That has been a major problem, the reason why the Right…"

Archie C B replied Dec 13, 2019 to They Are Not Nation Building: They Covet, Khazar Jews of False Prophets

111 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Ronald, these are your morons. Mrs. Tif is a keeper. You can have them."

Archie C B replied Dec 10, 2019 to Rockefeller Facing $1B Lawsuit For Intentionally Infecting People With Syphilis

156 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" I don't need an education as what is an Esophagus or the difference between the DNC…"

Archie C B replied Dec 10, 2019 to Rockefeller Facing $1B Lawsuit For Intentionally Infecting People With Syphilis

156 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I said send me their Esophagus. I collect democrat Leftist Esophagus. I didn't menti…"

156 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I have been reading through some of these posts and I have to say Ronald does makes…"

156 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I am not bothered by you referring me as a boy, I know who and what I am. What i sta…"

Archie C B replied Dec 9, 2019 to They Are Not Nation Building: They Covet, Khazar Jews of False Prophets

111 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I agree, and have mentioned many times in hopes all Christians, conservatives, moder…"

Archie C B replied Dec 9, 2019 to They Are Not Nation Building: They Covet, Khazar Jews of False Prophets

111 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Ronald,  I don't disagree that Israeli Jews and many other Jews throughout Europe su…"

Archie C B replied Dec 7, 2019 to Rockefeller Facing $1B Lawsuit For Intentionally Infecting People With Syphilis

156 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service