Constance Hingert's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice picture, thanks."

Constance Hingert replied Sep 17 to Pardon Me!

3 Sep 17
Reply by Constance Hingert

"Now Ryan and McCiain are upset about the pardon of Arpaio, Ryan really has to go."

Constance Hingert replied Aug 27 to Pardon Me!

3 Sep 17

"I signed this and hope that one day we will never ever even hear the name soros agai…"

Constance Hingert replied Aug 26 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I signed thank you. We all should."

Constance Hingert replied Aug 24 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"How many thousand times does Pres. Trump have to prove that he is NOT a nazi lover.…"

Constance Hingert replied Aug 24 to Wake Up and Smell The Real Nazis

2 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"If they can go after Soros in Hungary why not here?"

Constance Hingert replied Aug 23 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Listen to that idiotic Don Lemon of CNN who bashed Pres. Trump for tearing into the…"

Constance Hingert replied Aug 23 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"We have to fight back in any way possible."

Constance Hingert replied Aug 22 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"It seems that civil war has already begun. The BLM is a terrorist club and being cud…"

Constance Hingert replied Aug 21 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"to me this is great news.c"

Constance Hingert replied Aug 3 to West Virginia's Democrat Governor Jumps Ship: Announces Party Change

2 Aug 3

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

EXPLOSIVE Press Conference w/ McConnell

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service