Rudy Tirre's Discussions (772)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"Ronald How can gop stop the commander in chief from ordering military to not obey hi…"

Rudy Tirre replied 21 hours ago to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Stephen I really don't care about the dummycrats-dem party. It s a party of losers a…"

Rudy Tirre replied 21 hours ago to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Hank Isaiah 43"

Rudy Tirre replied yesterday to Mowing the lawn in Gaza

5 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Hank As well as you know, the world will attack Israel and God will save it."

Rudy Tirre replied on Saturday to Mowing the lawn in Gaza

5 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"can't edit"

Rudy Tirre replied on Wednesday to Four Revived Whine Vintages From the dummycrats-Dems’ Whineries

3 on Friday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Stephen Yes I saw that but didn't react to it, because it will never happen. bythewa…"

Rudy Tirre replied on Wednesday to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Stephen No I don't blame you, you are correct on blaming others who don't see the da…"

Rudy Tirre replied on Wednesday to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I have no idea why this site is not more to viewing the election but whatever I and…"

Rudy Tirre replied Oct 15 to SECURITY CLEARANCE ISN’T A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"can't edit my last posting. did i still need to post my timining."

Rudy Tirre replied Oct 12 to liar-Hillary Clinton Is Dangerous

5 Oct 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"She is really dangerous to her self and others."

Rudy Tirre replied Oct 12 to liar-Hillary Clinton Is Dangerous

5 Oct 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service