Rudy Tirre's Discussions (840)

Discussions Replied To (462) Replies Latest Activity

"Ronald Sure...but just maybe one of mind and one of yours will get caught."

Rudy Tirre replied 18 hours ago to Hold Tight on the Wall, President Trump

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Ronald You are welcome...if fact, you can email the pres here is his email https://w…"

Rudy Tirre replied 18 hours ago to Hold Tight on the Wall, President Trump

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Ronald All good points and I am sure the Pres is thinking of those points that you h…"

Rudy Tirre replied 20 hours ago to Hold Tight on the Wall, President Trump

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Ronald I and many more agree but I don't think at this time the pres would appoint a…"

Rudy Tirre replied yesterday to When Did It Become the FBI’s Job to  Act as a Check and Balance to the President?

2 yesterday
Reply by Rudy Tirre

"tif The blame will fall on the dems. The American people are starting to see. "

Rudy Tirre replied on Saturday to Hold Tight on the Wall, President Trump

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Larry Good response but the 70% won't cut it. It will fail."

Rudy Tirre replied Jan 15 to How the Border Crisis Caused a Crisis  2,500 Miles Away in Maine

2 Jan 15
Reply by Rudy Tirre

"tif yes they are liberal Jews and I do wonder why they would destroy their brothers…"

Rudy Tirre replied Jan 11 to The Humanitarian and Security Crisis on Our Border

5 Jan 11
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Hank Isn't that the way a two party system work. but is it always the best way. I s…"

Rudy Tirre replied Jan 11 to The Humanitarian and Security Crisis on Our Border

5 Jan 11
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Stephen Yes, I go along with that."

Rudy Tirre replied Dec 26, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"tif Merry Christmas"

Rudy Tirre replied Dec 25, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service