Edward H Wildrick Jr's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I like the post "

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Dec 20, 2016 to ‘Mr. Obama, You are a TYRANT, and NOTHING MORE!’ – Chattanooga Marine Veteran’s message goes VIRAL

36 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Edward H Wildrick Jr

ADMIN

"FIRE THEM ALL, and start over with new people, the democrats did it , now it's are t…"

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Dec 14, 2016 to Energy Department rejects Trump's request for names of employees going to climate meetings

88 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"good "

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Oct 25, 2016 to Judicial Watch Will Monitor Virginia Polls on Election Day

14 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"How do you check I , or do you put a paper vote in"

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Oct 25, 2016 to ALERT: If You See A “Smartmatic” Voting Machine At The Polls, Here’s What You MUST Do…

46 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"yep "

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Jul 12, 2016 to Black Panther Leader: We Want to Form Our Own Country

106 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

ADMIN

"I like that, works for me "

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied May 6, 2016 to Feds threaten to pull education funding from N.C. over transgender bathroom bill

34 May 6, 2016
Reply by Edward H Wildrick Jr

ADMIN

"that is a post, good post"

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Jan 9, 2016 to Idaho militia group arrive to ‘secure perimeter, prevent Waco-style situation’ at Oregon refuge

105 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

ADMIN

"Well I am optimistic, I think there slight possibility that could happen, but you wo…"

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Dec 18, 2015 to Pollster: Country Closer to Revolution Than Ever

64 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"that too won't work,"

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Dec 17, 2015 to Question of the Day

47 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by sr williams

ADMIN

"you are right cant stop it,"

Edward H Wildrick Jr replied Dec 17, 2015 to Question of the Day

47 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by sr williams

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service