Robert A Kaufman's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (498) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an Emergency Message to U.S. Military Veterans, Tea Partiers, Christians, Co…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Aug 21 to Does America have the WILL to put down ANTIFA and BLM?

15 Sep 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I totally agree I just wish the so called Christians, Conservatives & Patriotic…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Aug 2 to It is Time For ALL American Christians to Take a Stand!

4 Aug 19
Reply by Hank Jordan

"The American People need to wake up before it is to late!!!"

Robert A Kaufman replied Jul 16 to NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION: This Video and Blog Need to Go VIRAL

13 Jul 17
Reply by davidfarrar

ADMIN

"Donald J Trump needs to wake up & take the blinders off of his eyes and clean ho…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Mar 4 to The Deep State Strikes Again with Rachel Maddow Department of Homeland Security Leak

17 Mar 5
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

ADMIN

"I have been saying for quite some time now that the only way conservatives will have…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Feb 8 to Ryan Works With Pelosi & Schumer To Stall Trump Economic Recovery

123 Feb 10
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"It was a bill that was called The Intelligence Authorization Act or The National Int…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Jan 27 to EPIC: Tulsi Gabbard Calls Adam Kinzinger, John McCain and Evan McMullin Terrorist Enablers

14 Jan 28
Reply by Hilary Joseph Hogan

ADMIN

"I don't like Adam Kinzinger because he was one of the ones in congress that passed a…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Jan 27 to EPIC: Tulsi Gabbard Calls Adam Kinzinger, John McCain and Evan McMullin Terrorist Enablers

14 Jan 28
Reply by Hilary Joseph Hogan

ADMIN

"Attention all Conservatives, Christians & Patriotic Freedom Loving Americans, Ju…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Jan 21 to LA Times: How to stop Trump: Lessons from the tea party

24 Jan 23
Reply by Russ Henry

"I don't know about you all but I believe it is time for Conservatives,Christians &am…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Dec 23, 2016 to Radical Plan to Disrupt Inaguration Exposed

2 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"This just explains how corrupt politicians in both republican & democrat politic…"

Robert A Kaufman replied Dec 3, 2016 to House Quietly Passes Bill Targeting "Russian Propaganda" Websites

13 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by George Zornetsky

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

EXPLOSIVE Press Conference w/ McConnell

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service