Billie Louise Wilson's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I love your statement & agree 100%"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Feb 10, 2016 to Are You A White Racist Rat?

80 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"These S O B should be arrested for fraud . Fired & loose all of their federal be…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 14, 2015 to Lawmakers blast VA for 'shockingly unethical' bonus fraud

23 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Lawrence

ADMIN

"Hell, their Prophet is still hiding in the bottom of a well somewhere .He has left t…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 14, 2015 to CAIR Demands Tennessee 7th Graders Learn ‘Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God’

114 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Jason K

ADMIN

"I believe the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT  should operate like our TEXAS GOVERNMENT. They go…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 13, 2015 to POLITICO: RYAN SEEKS CORONATION

22 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Ralph Fucetola

ADMIN

"These are the ones that Obama call his 47% USEFUL IDIOTS  They spend their time tear…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 13, 2015 to Students demand Thomas Jefferson statue removed from university, call him ‘racist rapist’

77 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by ABU TOM

"GOD WILL HELP WE THE PEOPLE IF WE REPENT AND RETURNE TO HIM . If HE is with us NO on…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 12, 2015 to Obama Admin & UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight “Extremism” in US Cities

659 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"NO Obama is not the Anti Christ ,He wishes he was but he is just one of Satans flunk…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 12, 2015 to Obama Admin & UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight “Extremism” in US Cities

659 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"I do not believe you are alone  GOD Bless America. "

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 12, 2015 to OF COURSE: Democrats Push Gun Control While SURROUNDED BY ARMED GUARDS

19 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by James Radek

ADMIN

"The STUPID IDIOTS WHO FOLLOW THE Obama crowd  are not smart enough too understand th…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Oct 12, 2015 to OF COURSE: Democrats Push Gun Control While SURROUNDED BY ARMED GUARDS

19 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by James Radek

ADMIN

"As I have been saying GOD  OPENED a door for us . We must be careful and be sure we…"

Billie Louise Wilson replied Sep 28, 2015 to DANIEL WEBSTER WILL RUN TO REPLACE JOHN BOEHNER AS SPEAKER

36 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service