Stephen Kazmer's Discussions (2,439)

Discussions Replied To (2439) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no you don't Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jan 4 to Pelosi: Under the Constitution I Have as Much Authority as Trump

3 Jan 4
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"OH NO YOU DON'T Nancy! "

Stephen Kazmer replied Jan 4 to Pelosi: Under the Constitution I Have as Much Authority as Trump

3 Jan 4
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Since When in the course of American History has America been demoted to a 3 World S…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jan 4 to Corrupt NGO's Building The UN Global Migration Pack

40 Jan 7
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"SO, South American Countries are Poor and Destitute at best. They want money and don…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Jan 1 to Reporters Caught on Camera Transporting Illegals?

2 Jan 1
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Rudy, Trump will provide air support and with a small contingent of military style C…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Dec 26, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I have reversed my past comment in the troop recall it only removes ground troops wh…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Dec 26, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Tif,  The war of Isaiah, 38 & 39. The fool Democrats will more then likely be in…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Dec 23, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Tif Morgan, Dod you ever read the Bible? Do you know that Russia----WILL PROTECT IRA…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Dec 23, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"America Should NOT be the police of the world....BUT America must respect other coun…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Dec 22, 2018 to Will Trump Hold Firm on Syrian Pullout?

21 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"THOSE 21 and under believe B. Obama had more impact on America then George Washingto…"

Stephen Kazmer replied Nov 29, 2018 to Words Have Meaning by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service