Paul Tape's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (248) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Obama himself has stated I am a MUSLIUM and I stand WITH the Musliums. And The Great…"

Paul Tape replied Sep 22, 2015 to Ted Nugent: If Obama’s a Christian I’m a ‘Gay Vegetarian Pirate’

32 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"you are right, I have the birth certificate showing he was born in…"

Paul Tape replied Jul 22, 2015 to Obama Gets Revenge on Gun Owner for Refusing To Serve Muslims

60 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"I have consern for Ms. Attkisson's  safety as  this administration is not above havi…"

Paul Tape replied Jan 2, 2015 to Sharyl Attkisson Sues DOJ For Copy Of FBI's Attkisson Investigation

11 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Mary

ADMIN

"This will be Obammas excuse for Martial law   !!!!!!! Question : Why would Obamma ju…"

Paul Tape replied Nov 17, 2014 to BIG CITIES BRACE FOR PROTESTS, RIOTS AFTER FERGUSON GRAND JURY DECISION

41 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by mary

"Not necessary to impeach as he is not eligable for the office having been born in KE…"

Paul Tape replied Nov 17, 2014 to Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”

30 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by robert cosenza

"I believe she was right for these reasons,  I was listening to radio when the the br…"

Paul Tape replied Oct 19, 2014 to Jackie Kennedy believed Lyndon Johnson killed JFK

54 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman

ADMIN

"i agree Where is the UN and WHO that we give so much money to, Why do we need t…"

Paul Tape replied Oct 19, 2014 to GENERAL: US TROOPS WHO CONTRACT EBOLA WILL BE QUARANTINED IN LIBERIA

63 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman

ADMIN

"Do NOT forget the MUSLIUMS already have 38 TRAINING CAMPS here in the US NOW, !!!! W…"

Paul Tape replied Sep 25, 2014 to D.C. Whispers: Barack Obama’s Outraged Tantrum During Military Briefing

107 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by computertech

ADMIN

"Obama has publicly admitted he is MUSLIUM, also stated that if it come to it he woul…"

Paul Tape replied Sep 24, 2014 to D.C. Whispers: Barack Obama’s Outraged Tantrum During Military Briefing

107 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by computertech

ADMIN

"The Muslium fraud in the w-h is Probably making deals with ISIS allowing them to tel…"

Paul Tape replied Sep 22, 2014 to This Parallel Between LBJ’s And Obama’s War Plans Will Terrify You

21 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Skip peters

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service