William Riley's Discussions (1,241)

Discussions Replied To (1239) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"As you look at all the men in the room with fat bellies and rotund figures, you real…"

William Riley replied Mar 1, 2017 to Kellyanne Conway's 'Sofa Scandal' May be the Dumbest Trump Controversy Yet

26 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I am waiting for someone to make  a coherent argument that America needs more people…"

William Riley replied Feb 19, 2017 to Illegal aliens too terrified to apply for welfare

43 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by maria v. castro

ADMIN

"I will believe it when I see Nat Guard, local police, and active military Billy Club…"

William Riley replied Feb 11, 2017 to 'We're going to see more': Sanctuary cities cave in face of Trump's funding threats

42 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD

ADMIN

"I would urge Ms Pelosi  to seek immediate attention for her dementia. I can suggest…"

William Riley replied Feb 7, 2017 to Perpetually Muddled Nancy Pelosi Says She Can’t Work With ‘President Bush’

41 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"I submit that Catholic Charities is making a grave mistake aiding the settlement of…"

William Riley replied Feb 4, 2017 to The wailing has begun, refugee contractors NOW trying to raise private money to stay afloat

29 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"The public has been assured by Pres Obunghole  that refugees are vetted through a in…"

William Riley replied Jan 7, 2017 to

just now

ADMIN

"The current progressive (communist) Democratic Party is not that of Harry Truman's D…"

William Riley replied Jan 7, 2017 to Did Chuck Schumer Just Threaten Donald Trump?

35 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Shane Hanover

ADMIN

"Trump  will  feign a National Issue that requires his immediate attention. He will s…"

William Riley replied Dec 23, 2016 to 'Train Wreck'? Liberals Panic Early About White House Correspondents Dinner with Trump

7 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by John Barr

"I think this is common in all states. There is no effort to monitor deaths and cross…"

William Riley replied Sep 25, 2016 to Colorado voter fraud revealed: Ballots cast by the dead spark investigation ‘The man is dead. He can’t vote.

6 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"Reid belongs in a nursing home with AIDs trained to assist the incoherent, disconnec…"

William Riley replied Sep 18, 2016 to Reid in nasty battle with Trump over weight, injury

25 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service