Kenneth Saucier's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"To the black people that cry about slavery that ended over one hundred and fifty yea…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Feb 21, 2017 to University of Wisconsin Students Demand ‘Full and Free Access for All Black People’

46 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"I think the college should accept the terms of their request and give free tuition t…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Feb 20, 2017 to University of Wisconsin Students Demand ‘Full and Free Access for All Black People’

46 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"Blah. Blah. Blah. You can't talk two dogs out of fighting. Talk all you want. The Sy…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Dec 18, 2016 to "You Haven't Succeeded Once": State Department Slammed By AP Reporter Over Failure In Syria

20 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Keith Walter

ADMIN

"I guess we are at a point in the election process where we need to decide if a forei…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Oct 16, 2016 to Clinton Campaign: By Cheering for WikiLeaks, Trump Condones ‘a Crime Reminiscent of Watergate’

39 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"If you can't take the truth, vote democrat."

Kenneth Saucier replied Jul 26, 2016 to Citing Alleged Threats, FL Democrat Seeks to Ban ‘Hillary’s America’; Claims ‘Democrat Lives Matter’

21 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by roy veteto

ADMIN

"Not only is the American flag missing from the DNC stage but English speaking law ab…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Jul 26, 2016 to Question of the Day: What is Missing from the DNC stage?

38 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"I continually fail to see how the victims are the ones at fault. obama don't want to…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Jul 10, 2016 to Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops

72 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"The article is mostly correct. obama's rhetoric against the police and his support o…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Jul 10, 2016 to Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops

72 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"To take part of what obama said. “What I hope is that my voice has tried to get all…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Jul 10, 2016 to Obama says motives of Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson ‘hard to untangle’

44 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by roy veteto

ADMIN

"If I were the one in power. I would close the borders and kick every illegal alien a…"

Kenneth Saucier replied Jun 27, 2016 to Yet Another Clueless Dumbocrat on Illegal Aliens: This idea should scare you

19 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service