TIM CHRISOLM's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (517) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"But women want equality. I say give it to them. However it has to be across the boar…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Apr 29, 2016 to Congress Fixes "Sexist" Draft - Votes To Require Women To Register For Selection

14 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"Most likely protesting IS what they do. I have a brother that's mid management in th…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Dec 6, 2014 to Durham police find explosive device near area of protests

11 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Thomas Laman

ADMIN

"Great post. You have the right to defend yourself, your family and your property aga…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 30, 2014 to FERGUSON AGITATOR WARNS USA TODAY: SOME 'GOING TO HAVE TO DIE,' 'THERE SHOULD BE BLOODSHED'

75 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Ted I Lewis

ADMIN

"Sounds good to me. If they have such a will to die, we should do ALL we can to assis…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 30, 2014 to Report: Al Qaeda plot to blow up 5 passenger planes in Christmas 'spectacular'

36 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Steven BENOIT

"Probably out building a rap sheet of their own. The step dad and mom anyway. His rea…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 30, 2014 to In one Tweet A Black woman sums up Ferguson, Mo.

65 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"I didn't know about his social media rap lyrics about raping women and killing cops.…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 30, 2014 to In one Tweet A Black woman sums up Ferguson, Mo.

65 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"I wish I could say I'll never buy any of his music again, but I've never bought any…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 29, 2014 to Garth Brooks Cancels Tonight Show – Aligns Himself with Ferguson Rioters

78 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Robert J Trice

"I heard a CEO from a mid sized oil/gas company say that 6 months to a year is as lon…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 29, 2014 to OPEC Policy Ensures U.S. Shale Crash, Russian Tycoon Says

11 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Grace Polaris

"I wonder if these white self haters realize that the black supremacists will turn on…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 28, 2014 to Ferguson thugs beat, carjack elderly white man on oxygen

46 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by LoisD

ADMIN

"DANG!!!! Cook off a round or two and that would break it up PDQ. That's some wicked…"

TIM CHRISOLM replied Nov 27, 2014 to GEN HONORE: IF RIOTS NOT STOPPED ST LOUIS MAY HAVE TO INVOKE THE INSURRECTION ACT

39 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Anne Christian

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service