Betty's Discussions (303)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"ISIS is bad, yes? but tell me how much better al qaeda or the taliban or muslim brot…"

Betty replied Aug 3 to ISIS On The Rise Again In Iraq by TTTG News

13 Aug 12
Reply by Henry Massingale

"just propaganda to try to entice us into another war in the Middle East.. it has bee…"

Betty replied Aug 3 to ISIS On The Rise Again In Iraq by TTTG News

13 Aug 12
Reply by Henry Massingale

"Explains why globalists actively go after Russia"

Betty replied Jun 27 to Merkel Warns Putin: Join The New World Order, Before It’s Too Late

3 Jun 27
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Remember when the left went bat crazy when then Candidate Trump supposedly incited v…"

Betty replied Jun 26 to Maxine Waters Faces 5 Years In Prison For Inciting Violent Riots

2 Jun 26
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"did you see this?  Late-Night Hosts Rip Sarah Sanders: Be Grateful Chefs Didn’t Ejac…"

Betty replied Jun 26 to Bill Maher: Trump Admin Is Circus Show Shafting The Audience

1 Jun 26
Reply by Betty

"Obama arms al Qaeda jihidists and the media is okay with that.. but they report 24/7…"

Betty replied Jun 26 to Bombshell: Former Obama Adviser Ben Rhodes: Yes, Obama Armed Islamic Jihadists in Syria -So much for the “moderate” rebel story…

5 Jun 26
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The Rinos knew.. Rand Paul was one of the few that stood against this atrocity, and…"

Betty replied Jun 25 to Bombshell: Former Obama Adviser Ben Rhodes: Yes, Obama Armed Islamic Jihadists in Syria -So much for the “moderate” rebel story…

5 Jun 26
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"of course he walked over to the little girl.. if the parents knew the dog was 'prote…"

Betty replied Jun 25 to Police Body-Cam Shows Officer Shooting Dog, Wounding 9 Year Old Girl

13 Jun 25
Reply by Hank Jordan

"so, you gotta wonder why the parents didn't isolate the dog, knowing the police were…"

Betty replied Jun 25 to Police Body-Cam Shows Officer Shooting Dog, Wounding 9 Year Old Girl

13 Jun 25
Reply by Hank Jordan

"i agree with that.. still think the parents share some of the blame.. that being sai…"

13 Jun 25
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service