Little Bright Feather's Discussions (2,224)

Discussions Replied To (2223) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't trust Snopes - it's been debunked as a legit source years ago - Soros owns it.…"

Little Bright Feather replied Jun 22, 2018 to Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School- 2018 News

39 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Actually the newest Supreme Court Justice made the announcement that Islam was NOT t…"

Little Bright Feather replied Jun 22, 2018 to Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School- 2018 News

39 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"See this  - it will blow the Islam fraud out of the water ! And did you know that th…"

39 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Aren't comment boxes suppose to be blank so you can write in them ?"

Little Bright Feather replied Jun 15, 2018 to Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School- 2018 News

39 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"IT's bold deadly how Muslims ignore the rulings of our USSC when the Justice made it…"

Little Bright Feather replied Jun 11, 2018 to Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School- 2018 News

39 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Yes the account of creation goes day by day - 1st day, 2nd day, etc. And the 7th day…"

Little Bright Feather replied Feb 13, 2018 to Its Sunday Morning With A Good Old Gospel Song

17 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Amanda L. Rose

"As i said, You can go to church or do worship at home or whatever anytime any day. B…"

Little Bright Feather replied Feb 12, 2018 to Its Sunday Morning With A Good Old Gospel Song

17 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Amanda L. Rose

"We are suppose to worship and praise HIM daily but His LAW stands for HIS Day of wor…"

Little Bright Feather replied Feb 12, 2018 to Its Sunday Morning With A Good Old Gospel Song

17 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Amanda L. Rose

"Sing it on the Sabbath Day too = God's Sabbath (7th day of the week = Saturday) That…"

17 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Amanda L. Rose

"Yes it's a hoax charge - it's a nothing Berger.  He tortured (literally) Flynn and F…"

Little Bright Feather replied Dec 3, 2017 to Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty To Lying To FBI: Flynn's Obama Connection Exposed

84 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service