Replies

• Still misreading what I stated... I never said, you said, women weren't devious... by the way my post was meant to be humorous as well as informative... Not looking for a war to fight but if I ever want one I know where to find it.

• So, as you may have surmized, I think both of them are equally at fault, the serpant chose to speak to the woman first (probably because withut her there can be no propagation of man, but who knows?) ... It doesn't matter who ate of the sin tree first becuse no doubt Eve would have followed Adam had he eaten first, so the adversity is not between man and woman but between man and man (since he was made first), I'm sure you can think of some evil "men".

• Evil ALWAYS hits at the weakest spot first.  I never inferred men, beings with male parts, are not evil.  There are different kinds of evil. 

Like my Physics professor so clearly said, if you want to discover another fundamental principle study the beginnings, the basics, the known fundamentals over and over and over again.

One day a light goes off and you realize you just hit on another fundamental.  Exactly what I did.

If whatever you want to refer to Eve's tempter as said, "If you eat the forbidden fruit you will be God" why deny it?

And it is a solid strong clue to the sin nature of every single woman on Earth.  You want to be God - you just paid for a ticket to Hell, Do not pass GO - do not collect $200.

Guess what?  There will be an about equal number of men there, too.  How much fun do you think that will be?

• very good

• Thank you.  I belive you said that extremely well...

• Except he was dead wrong... can one mistakenly make an erroneous comment and be said to have done so extremely well...  

• Oh, but it does matter who ate from the forbidden fruit first...

Adam was responsible for his wife and was God's ordained ruler over the Earth... Eve was the flesh of Adams flesh and bone of his bone. The commandment, not to eat, was given to Adam alone, he then instructed his wife.

Hence, had Adam ran to God and ask God to forgive his wife's error... God would have been able to act favorably on Adam's supplication.  Adam was responsible, he was in charge of the Earth. If Adam had kept the commandment and not eaten, mankind would not need a second Adam; Jesus Christ, to intercede for us with God... The first Adam would have been enough.

If I tell you of earthly things and you believe not... how can I instruct you in heaven things... for as babes in Christ ye are unable to accept STRONG MEAT... being able only to digest the milk of God's Word. For, verily, verily I tell you none of this calamity would have befallen upon mankind if Adam had obeyed and gone to God with his wife in hand and interceded for her... For our, God is a merciful and loving God ready to forgive if we will but repent and ask for forgiveness.

• Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"  

1 Corinthians 15:21 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.

Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive an abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the ...

It was Adam's sin not Eve's that sin entered the world.  

• Yes it was Adam's sin, he was informed by God directly and he was older than Eve, so with more knowledge.  But, we may be wrong about blaming him only, the verses you mentioned confirm that sin entered the world through Adam, yet he did not initiate it and he’s not the only one punished, in Genesis 3:16-19 both Adam and Eve are punished "equally", but I guess that depends on perspective

• you have to understand when God created man he created man and later he formed Eve and there is a verse that said than they become one that's mean God already create Adam and Eve they are one it is the same way when the new heaven and the new earth establish we will be one there will not be female or given to marriage either it's hard to swallow but it is true, Since Eve ate the fruit first there will be consequence for that too it will at the end of this world as we know it.

This reply was deleted.