Replies

• it's interesting to say the least

• Also, pay attention on the time of the day and the region of the country it was taken in... would people working be likely to respond to it? Was it taken in San Francisco Bay Area or the Ozarks?  

• I'm thinking they'll try to replace him with Cuomo...

• Ahhh...hmmm...  Hillbeast.

• Replacing him with Cuomo... would be to replace an old senile man with a middle-aged senile man... not much of an improvement.

• The vaccine Gates/Fauci/Soros have come up with gives divine like control over people's lives.  It is not likely the ones intended to cure CV19.  But it does exist and they are looking for an excuse to give it to every person on Earth.  It can even cause sores to break out and that fulfills a Bible prophecy.

Dawn, truth matters.  Nothing else does.  It does get in the way of evil and evil these people are.

Here is a subject that has gotten me in LOTS of trouble.  But I do it because I'd like someone to prove me wrong.  Or better, improve relationships in the way God intended people to love each other.

My Math and Physics profs laid out that great new discoveries are rarely because someone is looking for some great new discovery.

They happen because someone goes back to the beginnings, the basics, the fundamentals, and studies them over and over and over and over and so on.

One day a light bulb goes off and Voila this person goes, "I think I'm on to a new fundamental principal"!!!  And they are.

So, why cannot this be applied to the Bible?  I think it can.  So I ventured off to read and re-read, and re-read and so on the first chapters of Genesis.  Now my head hurts.  Something else may hurt because what I think I'm on to may get my nose bleeding - or worse.

You may ask, "Why praetel did I switch to this when we are discussing Carol Baker?"  Glad you aasked.  But the real reason is something you said or typed or crayoned or somehow made me notice.

You said, "Who made this woman God?"  And now I enter THE DANGER ZONE.

I've read Genesis through Revelation start to finish not skipping in order page after page 70 times.  Before I started on my Genesis quest.  I also have listened to Tony Evans, Josh McDowell, and many others on Moody Radio many times.  And one time they ventured on a section of Genesis from my recent quest.  During that session they had with them a Jewish man who is a Hebrew language scholar.

They asked him about the translation of this verse...(bold underline)

The serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild animals the Lord God had made. One day he asked the woman, “Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?”

“Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,” the woman replied. “It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’”

“You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman. 5 “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.”

The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too. At that moment their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. So they sewed fig leaves together to cover themselves.

See, "and you will be like God" is not accurate according to the Hebrew scholar.  He said it should say, "and you will be God."

Evil always hits the greatest weakness and Eve's greatest weakness was the desire to "be" God.  This is the sin nature of every woman who ever lived. 

Some try extra hard to put it on display like Carol Baker.

I've opened up a can of worms.  Thing is, everyone who admits truth is BETTER OFF FOR IT. 

Giod did not intend the relationship between men and women to be adversarial - but it is and will not change until Jesus Christ returns or healthy choices are made before then.

Now you must know there is volumes more to this subject and this barely scratches the surface.  We can continue the discussion if you like.

• "Eve's greatest weakness was the desire to "be" God.  This is the sin nature of every woman who ever lived. "  You make it sound like only women desire to BE God.  Really?  The majority of the most evil dictators on the planet nearly entirely consists of MEN.  There are only 2 or 3 mentioned in this list being female, and this is the SHORT list:

Adolf Hitler

Joseph Stalin

Mao Zedong

Benito Mussolini

Pol Pot

Kim Jong-il

Saddam Hussein

Robert Mugabe

Kim Jong-un

Fidel Castro

Winnie Madikizela-Mandela

Chiang Kai-shek

Idi Amin

Bashar al-Assad

Ferdinand Marcos

Indira Gandhi

Kim Il-sung

Francisco Franco

Jiang Qing

Ho Chi Minh

Muamdmar al-Gaddafi

Nikita Khrushchev

Hun Sen

Hideki Tojo

Pervez Musharraf

Mobutu Sese Seko

Jean-Claude Duvalier

Augusto Pinochet

Nicolae Ceausescu

Suharto

Imelda Marcos

Francois Duvalier

Ruhollah Khomeini

Wojciech Jaruzelski

Anastasio Somoza Debayle

Leonid Brezhnev

Ante Pavelic

Mengistu Haile Mariam

Omar al-Bahir

Juvenal Habyarimana

Anastasio Somoza Garcia

Ziaur Rahman

Pedro Eugenio Aramburu

Ion Antonescu

Yahya Khan

Havez al-Assad

Hu Jintao

Sani Abacha

Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo

Hissene Habre

Than Shwe

Antonio de Oliveira Salazar

Mahathir Mohamad

Slobodan Milosevic

Gustavo Rojas Pinilla

Plaek Phibunsongkhram

Getulio Vargas

Leopoldo Galtieri

Fulgencio Batista

Jorge Rafael Videla

Ne Win

Jean Kambanda

Manuel Noriega

Saparmurat Niyazov

Islam Karimov

Park Chung-hee

Thanom Kittikachorn

Ayub Khan

Anand Panyarachun

Georgios Papadopoulos

Ioannis Metaxas

Alejandro Agustin Lanusse

Emilio Aguinaldo

Lon Nol

Ibrahim Babangida

Miklos Horthy

Roberto Eduardo Viola

Reynaldo Bignone

• Men's sin is cowardice.  Scripture says many times "Cowards will NEVER enter the Kingdom of God".

Does it really matter how you got to Hell once there?

Like I said, the only that matters is truth.

• So Marlyn, see how smart all those devilish women were... They deceived all those men in your list into doing their dirty work... Just ask Adam why he ate.  Adam was busy running around all day naked looking for that snake in the grass Satan... while, Eve was cavorting with the snake.  Adam arrives home tired and looking for a back rub... and viola Eve pops up with a luscious baked apple ... all smothered in Caramel... What do you think happened... so don't tell us women aren't devious.

Women operate like the wizard of oz ... they were pulling all the strings behind the curtain... Don't say it isn't so... just ask Hillary. Where are Delilah and Jezebel's names... Evidently women have better publicist... and public relations directors. Next use a list that wasn't complied by NOW... just kidding...

• STILL trying to put words in my mouth?   Just WHERE/WHEN did I EVER EVER EVER say that women aren't devious?   OH!  I know........................NEVER!  As a matter of fact there ARE a couple of women on that list.  Feel free to add Delilah and Jezebel......there's no argument from me.  STILL looking for a war to fight?

This reply was deleted.